New matches have been announced for the next pay-per-view event, Death Before Dishonor, presented by ROH (Ring of Honor).
Some of the notable matches include ROH Tag Team Champions Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe vs. Mark Haskins and Bandido and ROH Women of Honor Champion Kelly Klein vs. Angelina Love.
There will also be two No. 1 contenders tournament match that will see Kenny King vs. PCO and Colt Cabana vs. Marty Scurll. The winner of this tournament will earn the right to challenge for the ROH World Title at the Final Battle pay-per-view event.
The Death Before Dishonor pay-per-view event takes place on Friday, September 27th in Las Vegas, Nevada at Sam’s Town Live.
ROH Death Before Dishonor Card
The promotion will be announcing more matches for this show in the coming days. Here is the updated card:
- ROH World Champion Matt Taven vs. Rush
- ROH Tag Team Champions Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe vs. Mark Haskins and Bandido
- ROH World TV Champion Shane Taylor vs. Tracy Williams vs. Flip Gordon in a three-way
- ROH Women of Honor Champion Kelly Klein vs. Angelina Love
- Kenny King vs. PCO in a Final Battle No. 1 contenders tournament match.
- Colt Cabana vs. Marty Scurll in a Final Battle No. 1 contenders tournament match.
- Jay Lethal vs. Jonathan Gresham.
What are your thoughts on this match card and the matches booked thus far? Sound off in the comment section.