New Japan Pro Wrestling reportedly taped matches yesterday at their dojo in Los Angeles. According to a report from PW Insider, 9-10 matches were filmed for a show titled “Lion’s Break Collision.”
Former MLW World Champion, “Filthy” Tom Lawlor, is believed to have participated in the tapings. Other wrestlers reported to have taken part include Jeff Cobb, TJP, Rocky Romero, Misterioso, Alex Coughlin, Karl Fredericks, and Clark Connors.
New Japan Cup 2020
NJPW is back taping matches in Japan tomorrow. The company’s first show since February titled “Together Project Special” has no advertised matches. On Tuesday and Wednesday, NJPW will begin the New Japan Cup.
Tuesday, June 16th, 2020
- Togi Makabe vs Yota Tsuji
- Tomohiro Ishii vs El Desperado
- Toru Yano vs Jado
- Tomoaki Honma vs Hiromu Takahashi
Wednesday, June 17th, 2020
- Kazuchika Okada vs Gedo
- Yuji Nagata vs Minoru Suzuki
- Yuya Uemura vs Yoshinobu Kanemaru
- Gabriel Kidd vs Taiji Ishimori
Tuesday, June 22nd, 2020:
- Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Taichi
- Kota Ibushi vs Zack Sabre Jr.
- Ryusuke Taguchi vs SANADA
- SHO vs Shingo Takagi
Wednesday, June 23rd, 2020:
- Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs YOSHI-HASHI
- YOH vs BUSHI
- Satoshi Kojima vs EVIL
- Hirooki Goto vs Yujiro Takahashi