NXT General Manager William Regal has announced the NXT Breakout Tournament.
WWE’s developmental brand has a very deep roster. With dozens of wrestlers training at the Performance Center in Orlando, many of them have yet to debut on NXT TV. In an effort to spotlight some of these bright stars, an 8-man single-elimination tournament will be held.
The winner of the tournament will receive a championship match of their choosing. The participants include:
- Jordan Myles (Formerly ACH)
- Cameron Grimes (Formerly Trevor Lee)
- Isaiah Scott (Formerly Shane Strickland)
- Dexter Lumis (Formerly Sam Shaw)
- Bronson Reed (Formerly Jonah Rock)
- Angel Garza (Formerly Humberto Garza)
- Joaquin Wilde (Formerly DJZ)
The NXT Breakout Tournament kicks off next week on NXT television.
Watch: William Regal announces NXT Breakout Tournament