WWE will likely add one more match to the Money in the Bank card.
According to a recent report by PWinsider.com, WWE officials have discussed potentially adding Sin Cara vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas to the card. Although the WWE has yet to officially announce the match, it could end up serving as the Pre-show match.
As noted, WWE has already announced that a singles match between these two Superstars would be taking place on next week’s episode of SmackDown Live.
The Money in the Bank pay-per-view event takes place on Sunday, June 17, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois at the Allstate Arena and will air on the WWE Network and some traditional pay-per-view outlets. Both Raw and SmackDown brands will be featured.
– Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Braun Strowman vs. Finn Balor vs. The Miz vs. Rusev vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Roode vs. Samoa Joe
– Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Ember Moon vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Lana vs. Naomi vs. Sasha Banks
– WWE Title Last Man Standing Match: AJ Styles © vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
– WWE Raw Women’s Title Match: Nia Jax © vs. Ronda Rousey
– WWE Intercontinental Title Match: Seth Rollins © vs. Elias
– WWE SmackDown Women’s Title Match: Carmella © vs. Asuka
– Singles Match: Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal
– Singles Match: Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass
– WWE SmackDown Tag Team Title Match: Luke Harper & Erick Rowan © vs. Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows
– WWE Raw Tag Team Title Match: Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt © vs. Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas
– Singles Match: Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn
What are your thoughts on this potential match? Sound off in the comment section below.