Europe’s biggest all female promotion Pro Wrestling: EVE has confirmed the combatants for their first ever ‘War Games Rules’ match which takes place Saturday May 5th as part of the Wrestle Queendom event.
Wrestle Queendom will be the largest ever All Female event held in the United Kingdom and mainland Europe. EVE recently announced that the show will be broadcast LIVE on iPPV across the world via the FITE app.
The announced stars for the ‘War Games Rules’ match will be former EVE Champion Rhia O’Reilly teaming with Laura Di Matteo, Addy Starr and Emi Sakura (Squad Goals) and they will be taking on Blue Nikita, Charli Evans, Jamie Hayter and Jayla Dark (The Deserving).
The stacked mega card will be taking place Saturday May 5th from the world famous York Hall in Bethnal Green, London. The rest of the lineup is as follows:
- Pro Wrestling: EVE Championship Match – Sammii Jayne (c) v SHE-1 Tournament Winner and ACE of EVE Charlie Morgan
- International Dream Match – Aja Kong v Viper
- International Dream Match – Meiko Satomura v Kay Lee Ray
- Winner Advances to the Wildcard Ladder Match – Kris Wolf v Jinny Couture
- Nicole Matthews v Jetta
- 6 Woman Wildcard Ladder Match
Did you notice us just casually announcing this yesterday?
Blue Nikita and Emi Sakura are in the war games rules, steel cage match at Wrestle Queendom!
Pre-order LIVE iPPV: https://t.co/8KsEmTFBt4#WrestleQueendom #HERstory#squadgoals pic.twitter.com/TUxl7KJ5AA
— EVE – Women's Pro Wrestling (@ProWrestlingEVE) April 22, 2018