ROH/NJPW Sell Out MSG For G1 Supercard

G1 Supercard
Ring of Honor & New Japan Pro Wrestling present G1 Supercard from Madison Square Garden (4.6.19)

Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling have sold out Madison Square Garden. The G1 Supercard show is scheduled for April 6th, 2019 but you won’t be able to get tickets at Ticketmaster.

After going on sale to the general public at 10 AM, the remaining seats not sold to Honor Club subscribers sold-out almost instantly today. Fans were expressing their frustration at not being able to purchase tickets.

ROH/NJPW Madison Square Garden

Tickets for the event went on sale to Honor Club subscribers last week. Subscribers were given the option of purchasing up to 8 tickets at one time. Following the sale to Honor Club subscribers, ROH officials said the building was approximately 60% sold. The remaining 40% went up for grabs this morning and were gone pretty much as soon as they went on sale.

Confirmed for G1 Supercard:

Ring of Honor contracts typically finishes at the promotion’s final event of the year, Final Battle. As a result, many ROH stars aren’t under contract passed 2019. Some ROH talent has been signed to deals that long, however, and those stars are being featured in promo videos.

ROH stars confirmed for G1 Supercard:

  • Flip Gordon
  • Matt Taven
  • Bully Ray
  • the Briscoes
  • Marty Scurll

NJPW stars confirmed for G1 Supercard:

  • Hiroshi Tanahashi
  • Kazuchika Okada
  • Tetsuya Naito