Ronda Rousey is no longer advertised for next week’s episode of WWE Monday Night RAW at the KeyBank Center in Buffalo, New York.
This has fans speculating as to why WWE pulled her from advertisements for the show. As of writing, WWE has yet to make an announcement on the change.
She has already confirmed that she plans to sit in the front row to watch Alexa Bliss defend her RAW Women’s Title against Nia Jax at this Sunday’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view event in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania at the PPG Paints Arena on the WWE Network.
Once it was revealed that WWE pulled her from next week’s RAW, the assumption is that Rousey being in the crowd at Extreme Rules as a fan will possibly see her suspension being extended.
Rousey is currently off WWE television as she serves a 30-day suspension. Despite being suspended, she is still scheduled to appear to work all of the events that she is advertised for.
She most recently beat former Jax in a singles match with Bliss as the special guest referee at a live event on Saturday night in New York, NY at Madison Square Garden then worked a live event on Sunday in Bridgeport, CT at the Webster Bank Arena where Rousey, Jax, Bayley, Natalya and Ember Moon defeated Mickie James, Alicia Fox, Sarah Logan, Liv Morgan, and Bliss.
WWE is advertising Rousey for the following dates including live events:
– Monday Night RAW TV Event: July 30th in Miami, FL
– WWE Live Event: August 3rd in Augusta, GA
– Monday Night RAW TV Event: August 6th in Jacksonville, FL
– Monday Night RAW TV Event: August 13 in Greensboro, SC
– WWE SummerSlam: August 19 in Brooklyn NY (RUMORED)
– Monday Night RAW TV Event: August 20th in Brooklyn NY
– Monday Night RAW TV Event: August 27th in Toronto, CA
– WWE Super Show-Down: October 6th in Melbourne, AUS
– WWE Live Event: November 3rd in Madrid
– WWE Live Event: November 4th in Barcelona
– WWE Live Event: November 9th in Bologna
– WWE Live Event: November 10th in Rome