We now know who former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey will face while working the upcoming WWE UK tour.
The newest member of the WWE roster is heading to Europe as part of the sports entertainment company’s annual post-WrestleMania tour and will be working the following dates:
– May 16th: Geneva, Switzerland
– May 17th: Vienna, Austria
– May 18th: Turin, Italy
– May 19th: Paris, France
Rousey made her WWE in-ring debut by teaming up with Kurt Angle to defeat Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in a Mixed Tag Team Match at WrestleMania 34 earlier this month.
The WWE has released the lineup for the May 19th event in Paris, which is a RAW branded show. The card has revealed Rousey’s opponent for the tour. She is slated to wrestle Mickie James. Here is how the rest of the card looks like:
– Singles Match: Samoa Joe vs. Roman Reigns.
– Singles Match: Baron Corbin vs. Braun Strowman.
– WWE Intercontinental Match: Seth Rollins © vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Finn Balor vs. Bobby Roode.
– Singles Match: Elias vs. Bobby Lashley.
– Singles Match: Ronda Rousey vs. Mickie James.
– Tag Team Match: Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt vs. Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens.
What are your thoughts on Rousey wrestling James at these events? Sound off in the comment section below.