ROH (Ring of Honor) is preparing for their next TV taping, which is being titled, “Bound by Honor,” in Lakeland, FL at the RP Funding Arena on February 9th.
The Baltimore-based promotion has announced a slate of matches heading into the show. Some of these matches include Rush vs. Tracy Williams, Shinobi Shadow Squad vs. The Briscoes, Mayu Iwatani vs. Holidead, and NWA National Champion Willie Mack vs. Rhett Titus.
ROH will hold Meet & Greets for fans at 5pm while the show kicks off two hours later. The company will also hold the “Bound by Honor” event in Miami, FL at the Watsco Center on February 10th. Here’s the updated card:
- ROH TV Champion Jeff Cobb vs. Silas Young
- ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champions The Kingdom (Matt Taven, TK O’Ryan & Vinny Marseglia) vs. Villain Enterprises (Marty Scurll, PCO & Body King)
- ROH World Champion Jay Lethal & Jonathan Gresham to take on Coast 2 Coast
- Kenny King vs. Dalton Castle
- Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Rocky Romero
- Rush vs. Tracy Williams
- Shinobi Shadow Squad vs. The Briscoes
- Mayu Iwatani vs. Holidead
- NWA National Champion Willie Mack vs. Rhett Titus