With just hours until bell time, WWE has announced several matches for the Hell in a Cell PPV.
Natalya vs. Lacey Evans in a singles match will take place on the pre-show. Three matches have been added to the main card.
Those matches are WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Nikki Cross & Alexa Bliss vs. Kabuki Warriors, Chad Gable vs. Baron Corbin, and Viking Raiders & a mystery partner vs. The OC in a six-man tag team match.
As of this writing, there’s no word yet on who the mystery partner will be to take on Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, and United States Champion AJ Styles.
WWE presents the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view event tonight in Sacramento, California at the Golden 1 Center that will air on the WWE Network. WWE could be announcing more matches for this show in the coming hours Here is the updated card:
Updated WWE Hell in a Cell Card
- WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins vs. Bray Wyatt – Hell in a Cell Match
- WWE RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks – Hell in a Cell Match
- Roman Reigns & Daniel Bryan vs. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley vs. Charlotte Flair
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Nikki Cross & Alexa Bliss vs. Kabuki Warriors
- Chad Gable vs. Baron Corbin
- Viking Raiders & Mystery Partner vs. The OC
- Natalya vs. Lacey Evans – Pre-Show
What are your thoughts on these matches being added to the card? Sound off in the comment section.