Roman Reigns has his first match in several months booked and it comes at the Fastlane pay-per-view event.
Reigns is slated to team up with Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose to reunite The Shield to take part in a six-man tag team match against Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley & Baron Corbin.
As noted, Reigns is advertised for all Monday Night RAW TV events through the May 6th episode in Cincinnati. This comes after he had announced that his battle with leukemia is in remission. WWE made the news official on Monday’s RAW episode.
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) March 5, 2019
WWE presents the Fastlane pay-per-view event on March 10, 2019 at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio that will air on the WWE Network. WWE will be announcing more matches for this show in the coming days. Here is the updated card:
- WWE Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Kevin Owens
- The Shield (Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins) vs. Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley & Baron Corbin – Six-Man Tag Team Match
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. Shane McMahon & The Miz
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Sasha Banks & Bayley vs. Nia Jax & Tamina
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Asuka vs. Mandy Rose
- Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch – Vacant RAW Women’s Title Match
What are your thoughts on this match being added to the card? Sound off in the comment section.