ROH held TV tapings on Saturday night (April 13th) in Pittsburgh, PA at the Stage AE. Here are the spoilers from the tapings, courtesy of Pro Wrestling.com
ROH TV Tapings Spoilers
– Jenny Rose def. Lady Frost
– Jonathan Gresham def. Silas Young via DQ
– PJ Black def. Eli Isom
– WOH World Champion Kelly Klein def. Rae Lyn to retain. The Allure came out to attack Klein after her match.
– Dalton Castle called out The Boys during an in-ring promo and said he no longer needed them. He beat up The Boys, took their masks and left them laying.
– Mark Haskins & Tracy Williams def. Vinny Marseglia & TK O’Ryan
– Bandido def. Shane Taylor
– Bishop Khan and Malcolm Moses, called the Sons of Savagery, came out and attacked Bandido. Lifeblood tried to make the save but was taken out as well.
– Marty Scurll came out and challenged Nick Aldis to an NWA world title match. Aldis came out and declined to defend his title, Scurll attacked him.
– Two unknown local wrestlers had a short match that was interrupted by the Briscoes.
– The Bouncers def. Shinobi Shadow Squad and Coast 2 Coast in a triple threat tag team match
– Josh Woods def. jobber
– ROH World 6-Man Tag Team Champions Villain Enterprises (Marty Scurll, PCO & Brody King) def. Jay Lethal, Jeff Cobb & Rush to retain the title. Kenny King came out and attacked Lethal after the match.
– The Briscoes def. Caristico & Soberano Jr.
– ROH World Champion Matt Taven def. Flip Gordon