The following are complete spoiler results for the June 12th edition of TNA Impact Wrestling …
– Jeremy Borash noted at the beginning of the taping that the company did not know when they would be returning to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.
– Eric Young, MVP, Bobby Lashley and Kenny King came to the ring for a promo segment. It was revealed during the segment that if Young beats two of them, he will get to select the stipulation for the upcoming match at TNA Slammiversary.
– Bobby Lashley def. Eric Young in a Non-Title match. The previous segment led to Lashley getting the clean pin over Young. After the match, Samoa Joe ran in to make the save for E.Y.
– James Storm and Mr. Anderson came to the ring for a promo segment. The two talked trash back-and-forth building up to a spot where Storm laid out Anderson with a super kick.
– Angelina Love def. Madison Rayne with the hair spray gimmick. Pretty typical Knockouts match from these two here.
– Magnus, Bram and Willow came to the ring for a promo segment. Magnus said he’s going to bring back his tough guy side. Willow reveals that he won’t be alone, as he will have a partner. They end up revealing Abyss as Willow’s partner for the Slammiversary PPV. Willow and Abyss ended up clearing the ring.
– Knux def. Robbie E. The Menagerie were out at ringside for this match. This was mostly a comedy match. The music was playing throughout the entire match.
– Eric Young def. Kenny King with a piledriver. This match was pretty short, but was also said to be pretty good.
– There was a weird paternity test segment. Brooke Tessmacher ended up making her TNA return here. Bully Ray ends up challenging Ethan Carter III to a Texas Death Match at Slammiversary.
– Gail Kim def. Madison Rayne & Brittany in a three-way match to become the new number one contender to the TNA Knockouts Championship. The Beautiful People were on commentary for this match. They accidentally hit Brittany with the hair spray, which led to Kim getting the win.
– Eric Young def. MVP via disqualification. Before the match, MVP, Lashley and King did a beat down on Young. As noted, if Young won two out of three matches tonight he would get to pick the stipulation for the match at Slammiversary. MVP ended up bringing a chair into the ring. He sat in it and taunted Young, but ultimately laid Young out with it. Since Young got the win via DQ, he revealed that since MVP can’t win in a fair fight, the two were going to have a steel cage match at Slammiversary.