A big change has been made to the Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley match at the upcoming WWE Extreme Rules PPV.
During Monday’s RAW, Bayley took on Sarah Logan where Bayley won her Beat The Clock match in over four minutes while Nikki Cross beat Dana Brooke in 1:50.
As a result, Cross got to choose the stipulation for the scheduled match between Bliss and Bayley. Cross inserted herself into the match, which now makes it a Handicap Match as Bayley will defend the SmackDown Women’s Title against both stars.
WWE presents the Extreme Rules pay-per-view event on Sunday, July 14th, 2019 in Philadelphia, PA at the Wells Fargo Center that will air on the WWE Network.
Updated WWE Extreme Rules Card
- Becky Lynch & Seth Rollins vs. Lacey Evans & Baron Corbin – Mixed Tag Team Winners Take All Extreme Rules Match
- Roman Reigns & The Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre – No Holds Barred Match
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Samoa Joe
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross – Handicap Match
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak vs. Tony Nese
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Erick Rowan vs. Big E & Xavier Woods vs. Heavy Machinery – Three-Way Match
- WWE United States Champion Ricochet vs. AJ Styles
- Braun Strowman vs. Bobby Lashley – Last Man Standing Match
What are your thoughts on this match being changed? Sound off in the comment section.