A stipulation for a championship match has been announced for the WWE TLC PPV.
Originally, WWE announced that WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Big E) vs. The Revival would take place in a normal tag team match.
On Friday, WWE confirmed that this contest will now have a ladder match stipulation.
WWE presents the TLC pay-per-view event on Sunday, December 15, 2019 in Minneapolis at the Target Center that will air on the WWE Network. The company is expected to announce more matches in the coming days and even the day of the show. Here is the updated card:
Updated WWE TLC Card
- Roman Reigns vs. Baron Corbin – TLC (Tables, Ladders & Chairs) Match
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Big E) vs. The Revival – Ladder Match
- WWE Champion Bray Wyatt vs. The Miz – Non-Title Match
- Aleister Black vs. Buddy Murphy
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions The Kabuki Warriors vs. RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair – TLC (Tables, Ladders & Chairs) Match
- Rusev vs. Bobby Lashley – Tables Match
- WWE RAW Tag Team Champions The Viking Raiders will issue an open challenge
What are your thoughts on gimmick being added to the match? Sound off in the comment section.