We now know the stipulation for the WWE Title Match between AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura at Money in the Bank.
As seen on this week’s episode of SmackDown Live in Worcester, MA at the DCU Center on the USA Network, Nakamura and Styles did an in-ring segment that led to Nakamura attacking the WWE Champion.
The challenger would later reveal that their match at the upcoming PPV event will be a Last Man Standing Match.
The Money in the Bank pay-per-view event takes place on Sunday, June 17, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois at the Allstate Arena and will air on the WWE Network and some traditional pay-per-view outlets. Both Raw and SmackDown brands will be featured. Here is the updated card:
– Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Braun Strowman vs. Finn Balor vs. The Miz vs. Rusev vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Roode
– Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Ember Moon vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Lana
– WWE Title Last Man Standing Match: AJ Styles © vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
– WWE Raw Women’s Title Match: Nia Jax © vs. Ronda Rousey
– WWE SmackDown Women’s Title Match: Carmella © vs. Asuka
– Singles Match: Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal
What are your thoughts on this stipulation? Sound off in the comment section below.