A new title match has been officially announced for the WWE Money in the Bank PPV
As seen on this week’s episode of SmackDown Live in Worcester, MA at the DCU Center on the USA Network, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson beat The Usos on the show to become the new #1 contenders for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles, which are held by The Bludgeon Brothers.
Rowan and Harper will defend the straps against Anderson and Gallows at MITB.
The Money in the Bank pay-per-view event takes place on Sunday, June 17, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois at the Allstate Arena and will air on the WWE Network and some traditional pay-per-view outlets. Both Raw and SmackDown brands will be featured. Here is the updated card:
– Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Braun Strowman vs. Finn Balor vs. The Miz vs. Rusev vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Roode
– Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Ember Moon vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Lana vs. Naomi
– WWE Title Last Man Standing Match: AJ Styles © vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
– WWE Raw Women’s Title Match: Nia Jax © vs. Ronda Rousey
– WWE SmackDown Women’s Title Match: Carmella © vs. Asuka
– Singles Match: Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal
– WWE SmackDown Tag Team Title Match: Luke Harper & Erick Rowan © vs. Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows