WWE has released the line-ups for their forthcoming Live Events in Japan, and a few things stood out to the WWE Universe, one of them being the reformation of The Club.
Unfortunately, it appears to be a brief reunion as AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, and Karl Anderson are slated to team for only one night. They will be facing off against Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin, and Bobby Lashley on June 28th.
The Club was initially formed in WWE in a nod to the group that brought them together: New Japan Pro Wrestling’s Bullet Club.
Despite attempting to capitalize on their former Bullet Club association, The Club disbanded shortly after their formation and were never given the opportunity to establish themselves as a credible group.
Other matches that caught the WWE Universe’s attention include Shinsuke Nakamura main eventing the 6/28 card, as he competes against WWE Universal Champion, Seth Rollins.
Alexa Bliss is also scheduled to see in-ring action, as she takes on RAW Women’s Champion, Becky Lynch. This is particularly notable given she was recently pulled from Money In The Bank over fears she had suffered a concussion.
WWE Japan Live Events
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins
- Alexa Bliss vs RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch
- Asuka and Kairi Sane vs WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions The IIconics
- The Revival vs RAW Tag Team Champions Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins
- AJ Styles, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin and Bobby Lashley
- Ricochet vs Samoa Joe vs Cesaro
- Braun Strowman vs Robert Roode
- Seth Rollins, Braun Strowman and AJ Styles vs Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre and Bobby Lashley
- Alexa Bliss vs Asuka vs RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch
- The Revival vs Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs RAW Tag Team Champions Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins
- Ricochet vs Cesaro
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs Robert Roode
- Appearances by Samoa Joe, Kairi Sane, WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions The IIconics