A new match has been announced for the upcoming WWE TLC PPV. Cruiserweight Champion Buddy Murphy will make his next title defense against Cedric Alexander at this show. WWE 205 Live General Manager Drake Maverick made the announcement on Monday.
— WWE (@WWE) December 10, 2018
WWE presents the TLC pay-per-view event on Sunday, December 16th, 2018 in San Jose, California at the SAP Center that will air on the WWE Network. WWE will be announcing more matches for this show in the coming days. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose for the Intercontinental Championship is expected to headline TLC. Here is the updated card:
Updated WWE TLC Card
- WWE Champion Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles
- WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose
- TLC Match: Baron Corbin vs. Braun Strowman – If Strowman wins, he’ll challenge for the Universal Title at the Royal Rumble & Corbin loses all authority or if Corbin wins then he’s the permanent RAW GM.
- WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey vs. Nia Jax
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka – TLC Match
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Bar vs. The Usos vs. The New Day – Triple Threat Match
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Buddy Murphy vs. Cedric Alexander
- Elias vs. Bobby Lashley
- Finn Balor vs. Drew McIntyre
- Natalya vs. Ruby Riott – Tables Match
- Mixed Match Challenge Finals
What are your thoughts on this match being added to the card? Sound off in the comment section.