The Undertaker will be appearing at the Starrcast II convention in Las Vegas this May. Starrcast LLC has recently filed for the trademark “Dead Man Talking”.
The filing includes the following potential uses for the trademark:
- Personal appearances by a professional wrestler and sports entertainment personality;
- Live appearances by a professional wrestler and sports entertainment personality
- Providing podcasts in the field of professional wrestling and sports entertainment
- Video podcasts in the field of professional wrestling and sports entertainment
- Wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer
Starrcast II takes place May 23rd to 26th from Las Vegas, Nevada. The convention has already booked several events including an evening with Cody and the Young Bucks, Lita’s panel on women’s wrestling, and Bret Hart: In His Own Words.
Undertaker At Starrcast II
Jim Ross addressed Taker’s Starrcast booking on his podcast last week. According to JR, WWE management isn’t pleased Taker will be at the convention the weekend of Double or Nothing.
“They’re not happy in the front office, apparently,” Ross said. “If (Undertaker’s) at the point age-wise where WWE doesn’t want to use him in the ring, or he doesn’t feel able to compete in the ring, if you want to keep him around, you’ve got to pay him something.”