Current WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar’s status with the company has been hotly debated for months now. With the reculsive champion rumored to leave the company after Summerslam, speculation has run rampant as to who he will drop the title to, as well as how WWE will handle his departure.
WWE Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events and Creative, Triple H (Paul Levesque), was asked about Lesnar’s status during Monday’s press tour for the upcoming WWE UK Championship Tournament. Triple H quickly brushed off the question,”So I think this was about the UK Tournament?” The 14-time Champion smirked.
“To be honest, I don’t have a comment on Brock, or the UFC, or any of that.”
Wether there is a plan in place or not for Lesnar and the WWE Universal Title remains to be seen, but it would seem WWE isn’t ready to say one way or the other yet.
Latest on Brock Lesnar’s Potential UFC Return:
- Brock Lesnar Reportedly In Talks For UFC 226 Appearance
- Dana White: Brock Lesnar & Jon Jones Are Interested in Fighting Each Other
- Jon Jones Explains How He Would Beat Brock Lesnar
- Odds Favor Jon Jones Over Brock Lesnar In Potential UFC Bout
- Brock Lesnar Getting UFC Title Shot Isn’t Fair, But It Makes Sense
You can hear the full Q & A below: