The relaunched National Wrestling Alliance is currently in a state of limbo. The brand was beginning to build a solid viewer base for the NWA Powerrr YouTube series.
The league suspended operations and restructured its executive management team after NWA Vice President Dave Lagana was accused of sexually assaulting female wrestler Liz Savage. The NWA cut ties with Lagana, leaving the company scrambling.
With NWA’s future uncertain, a new report from Fightful provides new information on a few NWA talent contracts and departures:
- Ricky Starks was offered upwards of $1000/month from NWA for a new contract offer before he left the company, per a report by Fightful Select. Starks is now with AEW, after answering the open challenge for Cody Rhodes’ TNT Championship.
- Former NWA Television Champion “Outlandish” Zicky Dice was reportedly offered only offered $250 per month at one point, this was also rejected.
- Thunder Rosa is also apparently now signed with the company.
- Allysin Kay ‘still plans’ on working with NWA going forward.
Also Check Out:
- Bully Ray Talks ‘No Fan’ Shows Negatively Affecting AEW Debuts
- Arn Anderson Recalls Meeting Roman Reigns For The First Time
- Bully Ray Believes That Bullet Club Needs a New Leader
- WWE NXT Preview: Champ Champ Keith Lee, NXT Women’s Title Match & More
- AEW Fight For The Fallen Preview: Moxley vs. Cage, Cody vs. Kiss