Major League Wrestling (MLW) has announced the main event for next month’s Fury Road event has been signed.
The league recently announced that World Champion “Filthy” Tom Lawlor was tasked with finding partners to face the self-proclaimed “global dealers in violence,” CONTRA Unit. Lawlor has selected none other than MLW newcomers Ross and Marshall Von Erich.
According to MLW, “Calling the Von Erich ranch on Kauai, Hawaii, Lawlor got a quick ‘yes’ from the newly signed brothers. Lawlor notes banding together with Ross and Marshall Von Erich enables the World Champion to have his own wild card going into a guaranteed wild encounter.”
Updated Card for MLW Fury Road 2019
With the addition of the Von Erich brothers to the main event, the following matches are now set for MLW Fury Road on June 1st:
- MLW World Champion “Filthy” Tom Lawlor, Ross and Marshall Von Erich vs. CONTRA Unit (Tornado Tag Match)
- MLW National Openweight Championship tournament finals
- Mance Warner vs. Sami Callihan (Falls Count Anywhere)
- Teddy Hart vs. Jimmy Havoc
- Davey Boy Smith, Jr. vs. Maxwell J. Friedman
If you are in the Milwaukee area, visit MLWTickets.com for details on how you can attend MLW Fury Road 2019 starting at just $10.
Stay tuned to SEScoops and MLW.com for additional match announcements.