A new match has been announced for the upcoming WWE Money In The Bank PPV. WWE United States Champion Samoa Joe will make his next title defense against Rey Mysterio at this show.
This marks a rematch between the two WWE stars from WrestleMania 35 last month in East Rutherford, NJ that saw Joe retain the strap in just one minute.
WWE presents the Money In The Bank pay-per-view event on Sunday, May 19, 2019 in Hartford, CT at the XL Center that will air on the WWE Network. WWE will be announcing more matches for this show in the coming weeks. Here is the updated card:
Updated WWE Money In The Bank Card
- WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins vs. AJ Styles
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Kevin Owens
- WWE RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Lacey Evans
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair
- Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Braun Strowman vs. Ricochet vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Baron Corbin vs. Randy Orton vs. Andrade vs. Finn Balor vs. Mustafa Ali
- Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Alexa Bliss vs. Natalya vs. Naomi vs. Dana Brooke vs. Mandy Rose vs. Bayley vs. Ember Moon vs. Carmella
- The Miz vs. Shane McMahon – Steel Cage Match
- Roman Reigns vs. Elias
- WWE United States Champion Samoa Joe vs. Rey Mysterio
Here is an article that dissects and predicts who will win each card. The only thing is, it doesn’t have predictions for the match between Samoa Joe and Rey Mysterio.
What are your thoughts on this match being added to the card? Sound off in the comment section.