WWE WrestleMania 35 took place on April 7th, 2019 at the MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, USA.
Kickoff Show results:
– Tonight’s Kickoff Show panel is hosted by Jonathan Coachman, JBL, Paige and Sam Roberts. We see a huge number of fans coming in to the MetLife Stadium and being seated.
– We see Alexa Bliss backstage, and she talks about her hosting duties tonight.
– Xavier Woods and Big E are backstage for an interview. They say that Kofi Kingston won’t squander his opportunity tonight against The New Daniel Bryan.
– Edge and Christian join the Kickoff Show panel for their predictions. Christian thinks Kofi doesn’t have what it takes to get the job done when he gets opportunities. Christian says he’s 21% vegan now thanks to Daniel Bryan. Edge predicts that Kofi win will and that he will be the people’s champion. Edge says Sam Roberts looks like Dean Ambrose got put in a dryer with Crusty The Clown’s wig.
– Tony Nese vs. Buddy Murphy (c): This one is for Murphy’s Cruiserweight Title. Buddy looks for a scissor kick right off the opening bell, but Nese dodges it. Nese misses a moonsault attempt, then they fight up to the turnbuckle. Murphy drops Nese gut-first over the turnbuckle. It looks like Buddy Murphy got cut on his eye at some point in the opening moments of this one. Murphy looks for a tornado DDT, but Nese reverses into a suplex into the turnbuckle. Nese follows up with a moonsault. Nese connects with a kick, but then Murphy escapes a suplex attempt and he boots Nese in the face. They fight up the turnbuckle, which leads to Murphy hitting a facebuster off the top for a two count. Nese comes back with a reverse hurricanrana, and both men are down. They trade kicks now until Murphy drops the challenger with a lariat. Nese comes back with a variation of a piledriver for a two count. Murphy rolls outside and Nese hits a corkscrew moonsault from the ring down on to Murphy at ringside. Back in the ring, Nese hits the 450 splash off the top for a two count. Murphy comes back with a slam and pins, but Nese gets his foot on the rope to break the count. Nese comes back with a superkick and a suplex into the turnbuckle. Nese hits a running knee to the face for the three count, and we have a new Cruiserweight Champion.
Winner & new Cruiserweight Champion: Tony Nese
– Jerry Lawler joins the Kickoff Show panel now for her predictions.
– WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal: Most of the women all walk out together, except for Naomi and Asuka. The opening bell sounds and Nikki Cross freaks out, and it looks like everyone is trying to target Cross. Cross starts fighting them off, and everyone starts brawling. Maria is eliminated first. Candice Larae and Nikki Cross get eliminated by Asuka. Naomi and Ember Moon start trading kicks in the middle of the ring. Lana gets involved and gets slammed down to the mat by Ember hard. Ember eliminates Naomi next. Ember hits the Eclipse on Mandy, then Sonya attacks Ember. Lana eliminates Ember. Sarah Logan eliminates Lana next. Ruby Riott eliminates Kairi Sane. The Riott Squad double teams Asuka and Zelina Vega. Dana Brooke comes over and eliminates Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan. Zelina kicks Dana and drops her. Mandy and Sonya eliminate Zelina next. Sonya and Mandy eliminate Dana next. Mickie James eliminates Mandy Rose, then Sonya eliminates Mandy. It’s down to Sonya, Sarah Logan and Asuka. Asuka fires up and drops both women. Asuka eliminates Sonya, then Sarah eliminates Asuka. Sarah thinks she won, but then Carmella comes back in the ring, as she was never eliminated. Carmella tries to eliminate Logan but she hangs on. Logan and Carmella now fight on the apron until Carmella hits a superkick and Logan falls down to the floor for the elimination.
– Shawn Michaels joins the Kickoff Show panel now and trades verbal jabs with Coach. The review the card for tonight’s show. Shawn talks about Batista having a chip on his shoulder, and they talk about HHH putting his career on the line.
– The Revival (c) vs. Zach Ryder & Curt Hawkins: The Revival’s Tag Titles are on the line in this one. Dawson and Hawkins start off trading takedowns and headlocks. Ryder tags in but Dawson gets the upper hand and tags in Wilder. Wilder gets a good pop from the crowd as he tags in and pummels on Ryder. Ryder fights back with a knee strike and a missile dropkick. Ryder misses a shot and Dawson tags in. Dawson puts the boots to Ryder and hits a headbutt, then Dawson tags in for the double team. Ryder fights back and drops Wilder. Dawson is able to get the tag and they try to double team Ryder, but Ryder fights back and drops them both. Dawson knocks Hawkins off the apron before he can tag in, then The Revival double teams Ryder again. The Revival continues the trade tags and double team Ryder. Hawkins finally gets the hot tag and cleans house. Hawkins rolls up Dawson for a two count, then he knocks Wilder off the apron. Dawson and Hawkins trade roll up attempts now, then they collide mid-ring with a double clothesline. Ryder comes in and takes out Wilder with a suplex out to ringside. Wilder comes back with a DDT on Ryder on the floor, then Hawkins spears Wilder down. Dawson comes over and hits a brainbuster on Hawkins on the ringside floor. Dawson takes Hawkins back in the ring and taunts him. It looks like Hawkins is out cold. Dawson starts to pick up Hawkins, but Hawkins rolls up Dawson in a small package pin for the three count, and we have new Tag Team Champions.
Winners & new RAW Tag Team Champions: Curt Hawkins & Zach Ryder
– Two-time WWE Hall of Famer Booker T joins the Kickoff Show panel now.
– Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal: The entrants all walk out together, except for Michael Che, Colin Jost, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, and Braun Strowman. Titus eliminates Heath Slater first, and Slater hits the fan barricade hard. Ali then eliminates Titus, and then No Way Jose. Karl Anderson throws Braun Strowman into the ring post, and Braun falls in between the ropes out to ringside, so he is not eliminated. Karl Anderson gets eliminated next, and then Rhyno. Matt and Jeff Hardy start teaming up to drop people. Anderson then eliminates Bobby Roode. Andrade eliminates Kalisto and Gran Metalik. Otis hits The Caterpillar on The Ascension, then he eliminates them both. Braun gets back in the ring now and eliminates Anderson, then he hits a double dropkick on both Heavy MAchinery members. Braun clotheslines both Heavy Machinery members outsie for the elimination. Braun eliminates Jinder next. Harper tries to suplex Ali outside, but Braun kicks them both outside for the elimination. Almas hurricanranas Apollo Crews outside and eliminates himself in the process. Matt looks for the Twist of Fate on Braun, but Braun puts Matt out to the apron. Matt and Jeff both struggle with Braun on the apron. Michael Che and Colin Jost come out from hiding under the ring and get in the ring, and they try to eliminate Braun from behind. Braun ends up mule kicking Che and Jost away, and then Braun eliminates both Hardy Brothers. Braun comes face to face with Che and Jost now. Jost picks up a mic and tells Braun to wait, and that not everything has to end in violence. Jost introduces a stranger who is his therapist, and a guy in a suit steps in the ring and starts talking to Braun. Braun beats the guy up and chokeslams him. Jost tells Che to attack Braun, but instead he tries to escape the ring. Braun grabs Che and slaps him across the face, and Che falls out to ringside for the elimination. It’s down to Jost and Braun. Braun misses a kick on Jost and Jost tries to eliminate Braun, but Braun pushes him off. Braun then picks up Jost and throws him out of the ring on to a pile of wrestlers at ringside.
Winner: Braun Strowman
– The Kickoff Show panel thanks us for joining them, and sends us to the biggest pay-per-view of the year, WrestleMania 35!
– Yolanda Adams is here to open up the show singing America The Beautiful. Helicopters fly over the arena, and then we go to the official opening video of WrestleMania 25.
– The pyro goes off in the arena as WrestleMania officially kicks off and Michael Cole welcomes us to the sold-out MetLife Stadium. Cole says that more than 80,000 fans will be in the building tonight.
– Alexa Bliss comes out to the stage to kick off the show. She talks about her hosting duties tonight, and says that if she wants a WrestleMania moment, all she has to do is snap her fingers. She snaps her fingers, and then Hulk Hogan’s music hits. Hogan comes out to the stage and hits his pops. Hogan gets on the mic and says “let me tell you somethin’ brother,” and he gets a big pop from the crowd. Hogan jokes about calling the arena the SilverDome, then he calls it the MetLife Center. Hogan talks about how good it is to be in front of 80,000 Hulkamaniacs. He talks about how big tonight is, and then asks what are you gonna do when Hulkamania, Alexa Bliss and WrestleMania run wild on you. Hogan and Alexa then do the classic Hogan poses. Paul Heyman walks out and walks right past Hulk Hogan and Alexa, and he walks down to the ring. Heyman gets on the mic, and says that if Brock Lesnar isn’t finishing the show tonight, then they’re not going to wait. They’re going to do the match now, then they’re flying to Las Vegas where his client is appreciated. Heyman then introduces his client, the Universal Champion Brock Lesnar.
– Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Seth Rollins: Brock’s Universal Championship is on the line in this one. Before the bell, Brock attacks Seth as he’s getting in the ring. Brock drops Seth on the ringside floor, then he hits the F-5 on Seth on the floor. Brock continues the ringside beat-down on Seth, and he throws him over one of the announce tables at ringside. Brock throws Seth back in the ring and tells the ref to ring the opening bell, but the ref insists on allowing Rollins time to recover before ringing the opening bell. Brock throws Rollins out to ringside again, then he throws him over one of the tables and Rollins goes flying face-first into a guy. Brock slams Seth down on the floor, then throws him back in the ring. Seth starts to get to his feet, and the ref finally calls for the opening bell. Brock immediately lays into Seth with knees to the body in the corner. Brock then hits some German suplexes on Seth. Brock picks up Seth, but Seth shoves Brock away and he knocks the ref out to ringside. While the ref is down, Seth hits a low blow on Brock. Seth then kicks Brock in the face while he’s down, and then he hits the curb stomp on Brock. The ref is back in the ring now. Seth hits another curb stomp on Brock, and then another curb stomp for the three count.
Winner & new Universal Champion: Seth Rollins
– Seth looks shocked as he celebrates with his new Universal Title belt. He holds up the belt as fireworks go off on the stage. Seth swings the belt around in the air on the stage, as Brock looks on in disbelief from the ring.
– AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton: Jerry Lawlor is on commentary for this one. The opening bell sounds and AJ and Randy trade holds in the opening moments until Randy decks him with a dropkick. Orton now puts the boots to AJ on the mat and starts working over AJs knee. Orton runs the ropes and AJ fires back now with a dropkick. Orton rolls outside and AJ goes flying out to ringside with a forearm shot on Orton on the floor. On the way back in the ring, Orton knocks AJ down to the fan barricade. Back in the ring, Orton works over AJ on the mat and applies a headlock. AJ fights up and starts connecting with punches and a clothesline. AJ hits a splash in the corner, and then a fireman’s carry neckbreaker for a two count. Orton looks for an RKO out of nowhere, but AJ shoves him away. Orton connects with a spinning powerslam for a two count. AJ tries to come back with a Calf Crusher, but Orton escapes and stomps on AJ. Orton looks for the draping DDT off the middle rope, but AJ escapes and puts Orton in the Calf Crusher. Orton reaches the bottom rope to break the hold. AJ looks for the Phenomenal Forearm, but he sees Orton trying to reverse it with an RKO, so AJ fakes him out and Orton crashes down to the mat by himself. AJ then hits the springboard 450 splash on AJ for a two count. Orton fights back with a backbreaker for a two count of his own. The fight up the turnbuckle and Orton hits a superplex off the top rope. Orton uppercuts AJ and hits the draping DDT. The fans are reacting loudly to something off-camera, possibly someone being escorted out by security. Orton looks for the RKO, but AJ stops him with the Pele kick. AJ picks up Orton, but Orton shoves him away. Orton hits the RKO, but AJ kicks out at two. They fight back up the turnbuckle, but AJ hits another Pele kick and knocks Orton down to ringside. AJ then hits a dive on Orton at ringside. Back in the ring, AJ looks for the Phenomenal Forearm. Orton tries to counter it, but AJ shoves him off, and he successfully hits the Phenomenal Forearm for the three count.
Winner: AJ Styles
– Lacey Evans comes out and walks around, and she’s announced as the “sexy southern belle.” She poses on the stage and leaves.
– The Usos (c) vs. The Bar vs. Aleister Black & Ricochet vs. Rusev & Nakamura: The Usos’ Tag Titles are on the line in this one. Lana is at ringside in Rusev’s corner. Black and Jey start off on this one. Sheamus tags himself in and hits a rolling senton on Black and then continues the offense. Rusev tags himself in and clotheslines Black down, then Nakamura tags in for the double team on Black. Ricochet tags himself in and hits a flying clothesline on Nakamura. Cesaro tags in and Ricochet hits a tilt-a-whirl hurricanrana on Cesaro. Cesaro fights back with an uppercut and then he swings Cesaro. Meanwhile on the apron, Sheamus beats down Rusev and Nakamura. Sheamus hits the ten beats of the baron on Rusev, Nakamura, Jey Uso, and Aleister Black. Cesaro finally stops swinging Ricochet, then he puts him in the Sharpshooter. The aprons clear and everyone starts throwing each other outside. It’s down to Black and Rusev, and Black takes control after connecting with several kicks. Nakamura breaks up a pin attempt, and now both Black and Rusev are down. Nakamura tags in for the double team on Black. Nakamura hits a running knee to the face of Black and then pins, but Ricochet breaks it up with a standing shooting star press. Ricochet tags in now and goes at it with Rusev. Rusev hits a spinning slam for a two count on Ricochet. They fight into the corner, which leads to everyone running over for a big pyramid superplex/powerbomb combo. Ricochet is the only one who lands on his feet and is the last man standing. Ricochet goes up top while Black takes out Nakamura and Rusev. Ricochet hits the 630 on Sheamus and pins, but the pin gets broken up. Everyone runs in now and they start taking each other out one by one. It’s down to Ricochet and Sheamus, and Sheamus drops him with a big boot to the face. The Usos come back in now and hit some superkicks on Sheamus. The Usos hit the double splash off the top on Sheamus for the three count to retain the belts.
Winners & still SmackDown Tag Team Champions: The Usos
– The 2019 class of the WWE Hall of Fame comes out to the stage, and then fireworks go off.
– We go to a video package looking at the feud between Shane McMahon and The Miz.
– The Miz vs. Shane McMahon: This one is under Falls Count Anywhere rules. Shane makes ring announcer Greg Hamilton do his introduction over again. Shane comes out with pyro, and he talks to his dad at ringside before getting in the ring. The opening bell sounds and Shane rolls outside and makes Miz chase him around. Shane shoves Miz’s dad in the front row, then runs and makes Miz chase him again. Shane fakes out Miz and starts pummeling on Miz now. They fight over to the announce tables and Shane nails Miz in the face with a tube-style monitor. Shane lays Miz on the table, then Shane crimbs to the top turnbuckle. The Miz’s dad hops the fan barricade and stands in front of The Miz on the table to block Shane’s path. Shane gets down from the turnbuckle now and he dares The Miz’s dad to get in the ring. Mr. Miz steps into the ring while The Miz is still laying on the announce table. Shane fakes out Mr. Miz and then pummels on him and hits him with knees to the body. The Miz finally runs back in the ring to break it up and The Miz starts beating on Shane. The Miz beats down Shane at ringside and throws him into the crowd. The Miz checks on his dad now back in the ring while Shane lays at ringside. The Miz calls for help to check on Mr. Miz. The Miz appears to be bleeding on the back of his head. The Miz then charges and tackles Shane in the crowd and pummels on him some more. They brawl up on to part of the stage, and Shane hits a DDT on Miz on the floor for a two count. Miz grabs a steel chair and hits Shane on the knee, then over the back. They fight over to the foreign announce tables that are further back in the arena. Miz smashes some computer computers over Shane and throws office chairs around. It’s total chaos for the foreign WWE Network announcers now. Shane slams Miz through a table for a two count in the crowd. They are fighting on a platform now. The Miz hits Shane with a monitor in the face, and Shane goes flying back on the top of a golf cart, then Shane falls off the top of the golf cart down to the concrete floor for a two count. They fight up on to another platform, and Miz hits a Skull Crushing Finale on it for a two count. Shane fights back and hits Miz in the head with some production equipment. Shane starts climbing to the top of a camera platform high above the ground. The Miz follows him up, and they are both now very high above the ground. Shane gets on one knee and begs for mercy, but Miz starts pummeling on him. The Miz superplexes Shane off the platform, and they crash through another crash pad masked as a platform. Shane ends up laying on top of Miz when they land, and the ref counts the three.
Winner: Shane McMahon
– Beth Phoenix & Natalya vs. Nia Jax & Tamina vs. The Iiconics vs. Sasha Banks & Bayley (c): Paige is on commentary here. Bret walks Natalya and Beth down the ramp and then leaves. The opening bell sounds and Tamina starts off strong clearing the ring. Nia runs in, but Beth and Natalya take her out and slam her into the ring steps on the floor. Peyton and Bayley go at it in the ring now. Sasha tags in for the double team on Peyton. Billie gets the tag and now The Iiconics double team Sasha for a two count. Beth and Bayley tag in and start going at it. Billie tags herself in on Bayley’s back, and she pummels on Beth while she’s down. Peyton tags in for the double team on Beth. The Iiconics try to double team Beth again, but Beth reverses into a suplex on both of them. Natalya tags in for the Hart Attack on Billie. Sasha tags in and Beth and Natalya try to double team her, but Bayley runs in and breaks it up. Bayley and Sasha end up double teaming Beth and knocking Natalya out to ringside. Sasha puts Beth in the Banks Statement, but Beth escapes. Natalya tags in and looks for the Sharpshooter on Sasha, but Bayley runs in. Natalya drops Bayley, and then Natalya applies the Sharpshooter on both Bayley and Sasha at the same time. Tamina runs in and boots Natalya in the face, and then Nia runs in and takes out Beth. Nia and Tamina drop The Iiconics, then they slam down Bayley and Sasha. Nia and Tamina look for splashes off the top in stereo on Bayley and Sasha, but Beth breaks it up. Sasha and Bayley fire up and drop everyone at ringside. Back in the ring, Bayley hits a flying elbow on Beth, and then Sasha hits a frogsplash on Beth for a two count. Everyone starts brawling out to ringside, and when the dust settles, Beth and Bayley are left fighting on the turnbuckle. Beth hits the Glam Slam off the turnbuckle and pins. Peyton runs in and throws Beth out to ringside, and then Billie pins Bayley to steal the three count.
Winners & new Tag Team Champions: The Iiconics
– We see a video package looking at the history between Kofi Kingston and Daniel Bryan, and Kofi’s road to WrestleMania.
– Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Kofi Kingston: Big E and Xavier Woods come out to the ring with Kofi. Big E has a box with a bow on it at ringside, and he sets it down near the announce table before the match. Rowan is at ringside in Bryan’s corner. The opening bell sounds and Bryan and Kingston trade holds and jockey for position in the opening moments. Kofi finally takes control with a dropkick that sends Bryan rolling out to ringside. Kofi follows up with a suicide dive on Bryan. We see a shot backstage of wrestlers watching on a monitor and cheering on Kofi. They get back in the ring, but Bryan rolls back outside for a breather. Back in the ring, Bryan starts firing up with a series of strikes. Kofi tries to come back, but Bryan takes him down and applies a surfboard submission. Kofi fights out and hits some kicks on the Champion. Bryan tries to come back with a suplex, but Kofi escapes and hits a flying clothesline. Kofi follows up with the Boom Drop, and Bryan rolls out to the apron. Kofi baseball slide kicks Bryan out to ringside, then Kofi goes for a springboard dive off the top, but Bryan dodges him and Kofi crashes into the announce table by himself. Back in the ring, Bryan connects with kicks and then a flying knee for a two count. Bryan controls the pace for the next several moments. Kofi finally fires up with strikes, and now they’re trading small package pin attempts. Kofi finally connects with a kick and Bryan is down. Bryan tries to come back with the running knee, but Kofi ducks it and rolls up Bryan for a two count. Kofi goes for the SOS, but Bryan turns it around into the Yes Lock. Kofi struggles but reaches the bottom rope for the break. Bryan starts laying into Kofi with kicks to the body now. Kofi hulks up and dares Bryan to kick him more. Kofi answers with kicks of his own now, but Bryan is able to drop him. Kofi blocks a kick and then hits a reverse inverted DDT for a two count. Bryan rolls outside for a breather and Kofi follows. Rowan stands in front of Bryan to protect him, then Rowan throws down Xavier and Big E. Kofi kicks Rowan from behind, then Big E and Xavier hit the Midnight Hour on the floor on Rowan. Back in the ring, Kofi hits Bryan with a right hand. Kofi misses a kick and Bryan fires back with the running knee to the face. Bryan pins for a two count. Bryan gets frustrated and grabs Kofi by the arms and repeatedly stomps on his head. Bryan applies the Yes Lock, but Kofi fights out and pummels on Bryn on the mat. Now Kofi returns the favor from earlier and repeatedly stomps on Bryan’s head now. Kofi lets Bryan get up, then he hits the Trouble In Paradise on Bryan for the three count. Kofi has won the WWE Championship.
Winner & new WWE Champion: Kofi Kingston
– At ringside, Big E tosses aside the eco-friendly Title belt, and he reveals a new copy of the previous WWE Title belt. They celebrate in the ring with Kofi’s kids and the WWE Title belt. Big E also reveals a new New Day t-shirt with the WWE Title on it.
– Alexa Bliss is shown backstage. She walks up to a door labeled “Trainer’s room: Mortuary.” She walks in and talks to Che and Jost, and tries to console them after their beating earlier in the night. Alexa tells them Braun is actually a nice guy, and they’re in excellent hands. The “doctors” come over to Che and Jost, but the doctors end up being Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. Hall says “Hey yo,” and Nash snaps a glove on his hand and asks if they should start with the prostate exam.
– Samoa Joe (c) vs. Rey Mysterio: Joe’s U.S. Title is on the line in this one. The opening bell sounds and Joe immediately starts off with a running big boot on Rey. Joe follows up with headbutts. Rey fights back with a DDT, and then a hurricanrana into the ropes. Rey follows up with the 619 on the Champion. Rey goes up top for a missile dropkick, but Joe dodges it and locks Rey in the Coquina Clutch. Rey goes out, and the ref stops it.
Winner & still U.S. Champion: Samoa Joe
– We see a video package looking at Roman Reign’s return to WWE and his feud with Drew McIntyre.
– Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre: Reigns gets a big pyro display for his entrance. A marching drum band plays for Drew’s entrance. Reigns starts off strong and hits a Samoan Drop on Drew. Reigns pummels on Drew in the corner, but Drew fights out and hits a spinebuster on Reigns. They fight out to the apron and Reigns hits a Fameasser on the apron. Back in the ring, Drew turns it around with a headbutt and a suplex for a two count. Drew misses a shot and Reigns clotheslines him out to ringside. Reigns misses a kick and Drew comes back with a suplex on the ringside floor. Back in the ring, Drew takes Reigns up to the top turnbuckle. Reigns fights back and hangs Drew upside down in the corner. Drew sits right up and suplexes Reigns down from the turnbuckle to the mat. Drew slaps Reigns across the face, and Reigns hulks up and hits a big boot on Drew. Reigns knocks Drew outside then runs around ringside and hits the Drive By kick. Reigns hits a Samoan Drop at ringside next, then he rolls Drew back in the ring. Reigns misses one Superman punch, but he hits the next one. Reigns follows up with the spear for the three count.
Winner: Roman Reigns
– We see an ad for the Money In The Bank pay-per-view on May 9th.
– Elias appears on the big screen with a drum set in front of him and he plays them. Then he appears with a piano and plays that. Elias appears in the ring now with his guitar. He talks about how special tonight is, because he’s going to play an all-Elias concert with the recordings of him on the drums and piano. Elias cuts his usual Walk With Elias promo, and then he tells everyone to silence their cell phones and shut their mouths for his special WrestleMania song tonight. Old-school black and white footage appears on the big screen, and we see footage from an old World Series game with Babe Ruth calling his shot and hitting the homerun. There’s lots of Babe Ruth footage, then John Cena’s old “Thuganomics” entrance music hits and Cena makes his way out to the ring. Cena comes out in his old school ring gear and starts rapping at Elias as “the doctor of Thuganomics.” Cena says he’s going to kill Elias’ push. Cena then attacks Elias and gives him the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena pumps up his sneakers and hits the F-U, now known as the AA.
– We see a video package looking at the history between Triple H and Batista, including Batista’s attack on Ric Flair leading to this match.
– Triple H vs. Batista: Shawn Michaels is on commentary for this one. Black SUVs drive out to the stage carrying Batista, and his security walks out in front of him. This is a No Holds Barred match, and Triple H’s career is on the line. Batista trips getting in the ring, then he hops out and briefly gets in Shawn Michaels’ face at ringside. Batista also gets in Triple H’s parents’ faces at ringside, as they’re sitting in the front row. Triple H has a Mad Max: Fury Road inspired entrance video package, and he comes out on a big hot rod with lit torches on it. The opening bell sounds and Batista starts off by spearing HHH into the corner. HHH fights back with right hands, but Batista clotheslines him down. HHH hits an elbow to the face and knocks Batista out to ringside. They brawl at ringside and Batista throws Triple H across the announce table and then into the timekeeper’s area. Triple H picks up a tool box and nails Batista with it. HHH takes a chain out of the tool box and whips Batista with it. HHH chokes Batista with a chain and then throws Batista into the ring steps. HHH throws the chain in the ring, then he picks up pliers. HHH clamps on to Batista’s hand wit hthe pliers and twists his hand around. HHH grabs a steel chair from ringside and high-fives Shawn. HHH also grabs some needle nose pliers and throws those in the ring too. HHH nails Batista with the steel chair first, then he unfolds the chair over Batista’s neck and HHH sits on it. HHH pins down Batista’s arms and he goes for Batista’s nose ring with the needle nose pliers. HHH appears to rip out Batista’s nose ring, and Batista rolls out to ringside. HHH grabs the chain and goes after Batista at ringside, but Batista is able to counter and suplex HHH on top of the announce table. Batista slams HHH on to the next announce table too. Batista whips HHH into the barricade, and then nails him with a steel chair. Back in the ring, Batista misses a spear in the corner. HHH looks for the Pedigree, but Batista reverses into a back body drop for a two count. They fight out to ringside and Batista hits HHH with the ring steps, then he puts the ring steps on the Spanish announce table. Batista picks up HHH and drops him on top of the steps on the Spanish announce table. Batista wants to Batista Bomb HHH off the Spanish table into the English table, but HHH reverses it into a back body drop. Batista crashes into the English announce table and it doesn’t break. Triple H then does the D-X crotch chop, then he spears Batista off the English announce table through the other table next to it. HHH pulls two sledgehammers from under the ring, and brings one in the ring with him. HHH goes to swing at Batista, but Batista ducks and spears HHH down for a two count. HHH kicks Batista away and tries to hit him with the sledgehammer again, but this time Batista catches him and hits a spinebuster. Batista hits the Batista Bomb for a two count. Batista brings the ring steps inside the ring now, and he picks up HHH. Batista takes HHH in the corner, but HHH reverses into a powerbomb on to the ring steps. HHH follows up with the Pedigree for a two count. Batista comes back with low blow and a DDT on the ring steps. Ric Flair emerges from the crowd and slides Triple H another sledgehammer under the ropes. Flair then walks over and distracts Batista. HHH charges Batista and nails him in the head with a hammer. Triple H follows up with the Pedigree on Batista for the three count.
Winner: Triple H
– Triple H hugs Flair after the match at ringside as they head up the ramp together.
– Alexa Bliss hosts a promo spot for Daniel Bryan t-shirts backstage, then Ron Simmons walks in. “Damn!”
– Kurt Angle vs. Baron Corbin: JBL is on commentary for this one. The opening bell sounds and Kurt immediately takes the fight to Corbin with right hands. Kurt hits a belly to belly suplex, but then Corbin slows Kurt down with a rake to the eyes. Corbin hits an elbow to the face an some right hands. Kurt fights back and puts Corbin in the ankle lock, but Corbin fights out and hits the Deep Six for a two count. Corbin misses a shot in the corner and Kurt hits the Olympic Slam. Kurt applies the ankle lock, but Kurt fights out and drops Kurt in the corner. Corbin does the Cena “you can’t see me” taunt to Kurt, and Kurt fires back with an elbow to the face. Kurt hits a series of German suplexes now. Kurt goes up top and goes for the moonsault, but Corbin rolls out of the way. Corbin immediately follows up with the End of Days for the three count.
Winner: Baron Corbin
– Corbin immediately leaves after the match, and Kurt gets on the mic in the ring. Kurt talks about having the time of his life for the last 20 years, and to end his career he wants to hear those two famous words he’s heard throughout his career, and he calls for his music. Kurt celebrates as the crowd chants along with Kurt’s music.
– Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Finn Balor: Lio Rush is ringside in Lashley’s corner. Balor comes out as “The Demon.” Bobby’s IC Title is on the line in this one. Balor starts off with a spinning heel kick on Lashley, then an axe kick. Balor dropkicks Lashley in the corner then dumps him outisde for a suicide dive. Back in the ring, Lashley drops Balor with a big spinebuster. Lashley follows up with a couple vertical suplexes. Lashley drops Balor out to ringside and then rams him into the barricade. Lashley looks for a spear, but Balor stops him with a sling blade. Balor scares off Lio, then dropkicks Lashley into the barricade. Back in the ring, Balor briefly gets distracted by Lio, which leads to Lashley spearing Balor through the ropes down to the floor. Back in the ring, Lashley hits another spear for a two count. Lashley looks for a powerbomb but Balor fights out and hits some knees to the head. Balor struggles but then succesfully powerbombs Bobby Lashley. Balor follows up with the Coup De Grace for the three count.
Winner & new Intercontinental Champion: Finn Balor
– Alexa Bliss comes out to the stage with a mic. She says they set a new WWE MetLife Stadium attendance record of 82,265. Alexa then says it’s time for a break, and R-Truth and Carmella come out to the stage. They say it’s time for the world’s largest 7 second dance break.
– We see the inside of a helicopter with Charlotte in it, and it’s approaching the MetLife Stadium. The helicopter parks in the parking lot and Charlotte gets out and heads in the building.
– Joan Jett is here to perform Ronda Rouey’s entrance song.
– Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Charlotte (c) vs. Becky Lynch: This one is a triple threat match where the winner takes both the RAW and SmackDown Women’s Championships. The opening bell sounds and all three women square off. Becky immediately charges at Ronda and looks for the Disarm Her, but Ronda fights her off and throws her outside. Ronda hits Charlotte with kicks and dumps her outside next. Ronda goes outside and slams Becky into the barricade, then she hits the Pipers Pit on Charlotte on the floor. Ronda turns her attention back to Becky, then Charlotte comes over and drops Ronda from behind. Back in the ring, Charlotte starts beating on Becky and working over her shoulder. Charlotte and Becky are both stunned after they headbutt each other, then Ronda runs in and attacks them both. Becky and Charlotte double team Ronda, then Becky dropkicks Ronda out to the floor. Charlotte then hits a backbreaker and a facebuster on Becky for a two count. Charlotte goes for the moonsault, but Becky blocks it and applies the Disarm Her. Ronda breaks it up and looks for an armbar on Becky. Charlotte breaks up the armbar with a knee to Ronda’s face. Charlotte looks for a double Natural Selection on Ronda and Becky, but it looks like it got botched a little bit. Charlotte and Ronda trade some stiff strikes now, and then Ronda looks for an armbar. Charlotte reverses it into a Boston Crab. Becky breaks it up with a facebuster on Charlotte, then she hits a double DDT on Charlotte and Ronda. Becky hits an exploder suplex on Charlotte off the turnbuckle for a two count. Ronda then comes off the top with a cross body on both Becky and Charlotte. Ronda tosses down both Charlotte and Becky, and then she applies a double armbar on both Becky and Charlotte. Becky and Charlotte reverse it into a double powerbomb. They lift up Ronda for a second one, and then a third. Charlotte then throws Becky outside and turns her attention to Ronda. Back in the ring, Charlotte misses a big boot on Becky and Becky drops her. Becky throws Charlotte out to ringside, then Becky goes at it with Ronda. Becky puts Ronda in the Disarm Her, but Ronda fights out and slams Becky into the corner. Becky puts Ronda in an armbar across the ropes, until Charlotte breaks it up with a kick to the face. Charlotte hits a Spanish Fly off the top on Becky for a two count. Ronda goes after Charlotte, but Charlotte slams her with a belly to belly suplex. Charlotte then kicks Becky out to ringside. Charlotte puts Ronda in the Figure Four around the ring post until Becky breaks it up. Charlotte slams Becky into the barricade, then back in the ring Charlotte puts Ronda in the Figure Eight. Becky goes flying off the top with a splash on Charlotte to break it up. Becky grabs a table from ringside and slides it in the ring, then she sets it up near the corner. Charlotte fights with Becky in the corner now, then Ronda runs over and drops them both. Ronda flips the table over and says she doesn’t need the table. Becky looks for the Disarm Her on Ronda, but then Charlotte runs over and spears them both. Charlotte sets up the table in the corner and the nslams Ronda’s head into it repeatedly. Charlotte spears Becky for a two count. Charlotte then tries to spear Ronda and Becky both through the table in the corner, but instead Becky and Ronda throw Charlotte into the table. The table doesn’t break, and Becky slams her own face into the table. Becky and Ronda go at it now, and Ronda hits a running knee to the face. Ronda looks for the Piper’s Pit, but instead Becky rolls up Ronda for the three count out of nowhere. It looked like Ronda’s shoulders came off the mat after the one count, but the referee’s decision is final.
Winner & new Smackdown & RAW Women’s Champion: Becky Lynch
– The fireworks go off above the ring as Becky celebrates with her two Title belts and WrestleMania goes off the air.