WWE’s tour of India next month has been shortened from two shows to just one. The previously scheduled live event on December 8th has been cancelled and the December 9th show from New Delhi is now being billed as a “Supershow.”
The sole WWE India live event will be headlined by Triple H vs. Jinder Mahal.
A press release sent out by WWE states, “To meet the requests of WWE fans in India, and deliver the biggest main event in the country’s history, WWE is combining two nights of family-friendly action into a one-night only, exclusive Supershow.”
Fans who purchased tickets to the December 8th show can get a refund or exchange for a ticket to the December 9th show.
The updated match card includes:
- Triple H vs. Jinder Mahal
- The Shield vs. Samoa Joe, Sheamus and Cesaro
- Braun Strowman vs. Kane
- Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt
- RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss vs. Sasha Banks
- Jason Jordan vs Elias
- Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore vs. Kalisto
- Apollo Crews and Titus O’Neil vs Gallows and Anderson
- Jeet Rama and Kishan Rafter vs The Miztourage