Back in August of 2014 it was reported that WWE was toying with the idea of hosting a fantasy camp for fans at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. The idea was to run a regular package and a V.I.P. package with the V.I.P. package priced at $7,500 for a three night, two day experience.
The camps would have been limited to just 40 fans over the age of 18, with V.I.P. packages being split into two separate groups of ten to provide a more intimate experience. Both packages were loaded with perks for the fans.
Since then, WWE has issued another survey regarding potential WWE Performance Center Fantasy Camps, and it now appears that a lot of the details have been changed.
The camps would now run for just one day and would be limited to 20 fans instead of 40. Perks would now include the following:
– Participants signing a “training contract” with NXT coaches and “getting a welcome from Triple H himself.”
– Breakfast and lunch with NXT Champions
– Tour of the WWE Performance Center
– Observe a promo class being taught by WWE Hall Of Famer Dusty Rhodes
– Watch NXT training session, “Skill Session” and watch talents create their own promos
– Create your own voice-overs
– Watch an NXT showcase show inside the WWE Performance Center
– Receive autographed photos of all participating NXT talents
The WWE Performance Center Fantasy Camps could be launched later this year, or in early 2016, and would likely be a way to make money off of the Performance Center.