WWE has changed the names of a number of their newest NXT recruits.
The new names were listed on the official WWE Performance Center roster listings, confirming the changes.
- Malcolm Bivens (formerly known as Stokely Hathaway) will now be called Courtenay Moore.
- Brennan Williams is now Dio Maddin
- Dan Matha is now Dorian Mak
- Nick Comoroto will now be Nick Ogarelli
- Robert Strauss (formerly Impact Wrestling’s Robbie E) is now Robert Stone
- The 3.0 Tag Team (Scott Parker and Shane Matthews) are now known by their real names, Jeffrey Parker and Matthew Menard-Lee
- Rachels Evers will once again be known as Rachel Ellering.
Ellering is the daughter of Hall Of Fame manager, Paul Ellering. Given that they have reverted her name, it appears that WWE will once again be leaning into this association. The name ‘Evers’ was in homage to Lance Storm (who’s real name is Lance Evers). Storm trained her at his pro wrestling school, Storm Wrestling Academy.
This isn’t the first time that WWE has changed NXT rookie names. Indie stars ACH, Shane Strickland, and Trevor Lee have all recently been renamed under WWE branding. They became Jordan Myles, Isiah “Swerve” Scott, and Cameron Grimes, respectively.
They recently debuted on NXT television, participating in NXT’s Breakout tournament.