A new match has been announced for WWE WrestleMania 35. WWE Intercontinental Champion Bobby Lashley will make his next title defense against Finn Balor.
Although WWE has not officially announced the match, it is mentioned in the RAW preview article on their official website. Balor is slated to battle Lashley and Lio Rush in a 2-on-1 handicap match on Monday Night RAW.
WWE presents the WrestleMania 35 pay-per-view event on Sunday, April 7, 2019 in East Rutherford, NJ at MetLife Stadium that will air on the WWE Network.
Additional matches will be announced in the coming weeks.
Earlier today, WWE confirmed RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair will headline the show.
Updated WWE WrestleMania 35 Card
- WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair – Triple Threat Match
- WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins
- Batista vs. Triple H – No Holds Barred Match
- Kurt Angle vs. Baron Corbin – Angle’s Farewell Match
- Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles
- Shane McMahon vs. The Miz
- WWE United States Champion Samoa Joe vs. Rey Mysterio
- WWE Intercontinental Champion Bobby Lashley vs. Finn Balor
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Buddy Murphy vs. Tony Nese
- 6th Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Braun Strowman
Visit WWE.com for more on WrestleMania 35.
What are your thoughts on this match being added to the card?