WWE has officially announced Daniel Bryan’s opponent at the Money in the Bank PPV.
On Saturday morning, the sports entertainment company announced that Bryan would take on Big Cass in a singles match at this upcoming event.
If you recall, this marks the second singles match between them as they wrestled each other at the Backlash event just last month that saw Bryan win by submission.
It should also be noted that the PPG Paints Arena is advertising Bryan vs. Cass in a singles match for the upcoming Extreme Rules PPV event that takes place Sunday, July 15, 2018, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Thus, it appears that this feud will be continuing for at least another month.
The Money in the Bank pay-per-view event takes place on Sunday, June 17, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois at the Allstate Arena and will air on the WWE Network and some traditional pay-per-view outlets. Both Raw and SmackDown brands will be featured. Here is the updated card:
– Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Braun Strowman vs. Finn Balor vs. The Miz vs. Rusev vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Roode vs. Samoa Joe
– Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Ember Moon vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Lana vs. Naomi vs. Sasha Banks
– WWE Title Last Man Standing Match: AJ Styles © vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
– WWE Raw Women’s Title Match: Nia Jax © vs. Ronda Rousey
– WWE Intercontinental Title Match: Seth Rollins © vs. Elias
– WWE SmackDown Women’s Title Match: Carmella © vs. Asuka
– Singles Match: Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal
– Singles Match: Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass
– WWE SmackDown Tag Team Title Match: Luke Harper & Erick Rowan © vs. Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows
– Singles Match: Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn
What are your thoughts on this upcoming match? Sound off in the comment section below.