[livelist button-title=”You Have Updates Available” max-per-page=”5″][live id=”itfacj” data-sort-time=”1543883228224″]The December 3, 2018 edition of WWE RAW took place at the Toyota Center in Houston, TX.
[live id=”uoyrc” data-sort-time=”1543885296549″]- RAW opens up with a tribute to recently deceased former U.S. President George Bush Sr.
– Ronda Rousey & Natalya are out to the ring for a tag match against Nia Jax and Tamina, but then the Riott Squad comes out and attacks Ronda and Natalya. Nia and Tamina join in on the beat-down on Ronda and Natalya, and the Riott Squad sets up a table at ringside. They double-team powerbomb Natalya through the table off the apron. Natalya sells an arm injury as Nia, Tamina, and The Riott Squad retreat up the ramp, and we go to commercial.[/live]
[live id=”slph8w” data-sort-time=”1543886128399″]- We see Ronda Rousey helping Natalya walk backstage. Natalya sits down and Ronda yells for help. A trainer walks over for medical assistance, and Ronda doesn’t look happy.[/live]
[live id=”246fet” data-sort-time=”1543886657076″]
– Temporary Head of the Women’s Division Alexa Bliss comes out to the ring. Alexa says her open forum with Bayley and Sasha last week didn’t go according to plan. She says they’re going to try again, so Charlie Caruso is at ringside ready to take fans’ questions for Sasha and Bayley. Sasha and Bayley come out and sit in the ring. We go to ringside for the first fan question. A fan asks what they think about people on social media saying Sasha is using Bayley. The next fan asks what their dream matches are, and they both say WrestleMania. Alexa says she’s in charge here and sends us to the next fan question. The next fan question is asking what super power they would chose if they could chose any. Sasha wants to make things disappear and the first thing she would disappear is Alexa. Alexa and Sasha exchange words and then we go to the next fan question. The next question is about what they look forward to in the women’s division in 2019. Bayley says they want to be the first-ever women’s tag team champions. Dana Brooke, Mickie James and Alicia Fox run down the ramp, but Alexa yells at them and they stop on the apron. Alexa adominishes them, but then she sets up a match, and that’s up next
– <strong>Sasha Banks and Bayley vs. Mickie James and Alicia Fox:</strong> Mickie and Bayley start off, and Mickie connects with some kicks to the head. She takes Bayley into her corner and tags in Alicia Fox. Alicia hits a suplex for a two count, then she applies a side headlock. Sasha finally gets the tag and she tees off on Alicia with strikes. Sasha looks for the Banks Statement, and she locks it in, but Mickie quickly breaks it up. Alicia tags in and puts the boots to Sasha. Mickie kicks Sasha in the face, but Bayley breaks it up. Mickie throws Bayley out of the ring, and Sasha rolls up Mickie from behind for a two count. Bayley tags in for the double team and a belly to belly suplex for the three count.
<strong>Winners: Sasha Banks and Bayley</strong>
– Alexa applauds the win at ringside as Sasha and Bayley’s hands are raised in the ring.
[live id=”ecvg22″ data-sort-time=”1543887392149″]
– Still to come: “Drew McIntyre Appreciation Night”; and Dean Ambrose is in the house.
– Singer Morgan Waller is shown sitting at ringside.
– Alexa Bliss is approached by Ronda Rousey backstage, and Ronda is not happy. She says the Riott Squad crossed the line, and Alexa says she sent them home. Ronda says Alexa finally did something right, but tonight she’s going to take out Nia and Tamina herself. Alexa says she can help Ronda find a new tag partner, but Ronda says Alexa doesn’t have a conscience and she declines Alexa’s offer.
[live id=”c69hk” data-sort-time=”1543887854940″]
– We see a video package about Baron Corbin being the temporary RAW GM, and it goes on to promote Corbin’s upcoming TLC match against Braun Strowman.
– Corbin is backstage when Bobby Roode and Chad Gable walk in. Roode and Gable demand a match with AoP, and Corbin seems receptive.
[live id=”o4pr6″ data-sort-time=”1543888345735″]
– <strong>Lucha House Party vs. :The Revival</strong> The Revival cuts a promo on the ramp before the match. They take issue with the “lucha house party” rules where the Lucha members can all take part in the match, but this match will still be done under Lucha House rules. Dawson starts off against Gran Metalik, and Metalik hits a dropkick and a powerslam to start off. Kalisto tags in for the double team for a two count. Lince Dorado tags in, but Dawson comes back with a clothesline to slow things down. Wilder gets knocked out to ringside, then Dorado tags in Kalisto for the double team on Dawson. Matalik hits a senton bomb the three count.
<strong>Winners: Lucha House Party</strong>
– Baron Corbin is backstage admonishing an assistant for bothering him. Corbin is handed a gift for Corbin to present Drew McIntyre for his “appreciation night” ceremony coming up.
[live id=”l2lai6″ data-sort-time=”1543888881456″]- Corbin comes out to the ring, and he’s got a mic. He talks about his plan to defeat Strowman at TLC to become the permanent RAW GM. Corbin says he’s proof that if you’re born better than everybody else, you can achieve anything. Corbin says he’s had some thorns in his side, but lately his journey has been smoother than usual due to this man – Drew McIntyre. Corbin introduces a highlight video about Drew, then McIntyre comes out to the ring. Corbin says they have to commemorate this night, and he presents Drew with a gold medal in a box. Corbin says now that Kurt Angle is gone, RAW needs a new gold medalist, so he presents Drew with RAW’s “gold medal of excellence.” Drew says thanks, and says he was just doing what no one else on RAW was strong enough to do. Drew talks about seeing wrestlers in the back playing on their phone and just showing up to collect paychecks. Drew says he’s reforming RAW in his image – strong and giving 110%. Drew cuts a promo on Finn Balor next, and he says he’s going to break his spirit at TLC. Dolph Ziggler’s music hits while Drew is talking, and Ziggler walks down to the ring. Ziggler gets on the mic and says Drew must have memory problems – because Dolph brought Drew to RAW and dominated with him. Ziggler complains about not being in Drew’s highlight video and not being invited to this ceremony. Drew says the truth is Dolph was never invited because he doesn’t meet the height requirement. Drew says they had a business relationship, but it’s not working for him anymore. Drew says Ziggler’s role was to get Drew in a prominent position, and Ziggler succeeded for once in his life because he is prominent on RAW now. Drew tells Ziggler to get lost, but Ziggler doesn’t leave. Ziggler and Drew start throwing punches, and Ziggler hits the Zag Zag then leaves while Drew is down. Corbin tells Ziggler to stop on the ramp, and yells about Dolph ruining their night. Corbin says if Dolph wants a fight, he’s got it, and it starts right now. [/live]
[live id=”9as4a” data-sort-time=”1543889808340″]
– <strong>Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler:</strong> Drew starts off strong and dumps Ziggler outside to the floor. Drew follows him out and carries Dolph up the ring steps to the apron, and he throws Dolph back into the ring. Back on the mat, Drew slams Dolph down by the hair and applies a shoulder lock. Dolph fights his way up with punches and chops, then he looks for a DDT, but Drew catches him and hits a Northern Lights Suplex. Drew rolls out to ringside and gets on a mic, and he talks trash to Dolph on the floor. Drew says he still like Dolph, so he’s going to pretend that Dolph is Finn Balor. Drew picks up Dolph and repeatedly slams him into the ring apron and the fan barricade. Drew rolls Dolph back in the ring and follows him in. Drew toys with Dolph now and punches him down to the mat. Finn Balor comes out to the stage and distracts Drew. Finn watches from ringside, and Dolph starts to fight back with some kicks. Drew catches a kick attempt and hits his reverse Alabama Slam for a two count. Drew takes Dolph up to the top turnbuckle, but then he wastes some time posing for the fans. Drew looks for a superplex, but Dolph punches him off and then hits a tornado DDT off the middle rope. Drew gets up and charges at Dolph, but Dolph dodges him and throws him out to ringside. Dolph jumps down on Drew on the floor and pummels on him. Drew and Dolph brawl around ringside, and Drew gets the upper hand. Drew throws Dolph into the ring and the ref momentarily gets knocked down. While the ref’s back is turned, Finn Balor dropkicks Drew into the fan barricade. The ref starts counting, and Drew gets back in the ring at his 9 count. Ziggler immediately hits a superkick for the three count.
<strong>Winner: Dolph Ziggler</strong>
[live id=”h3ah5b” data-sort-time=”1543890508765″]
– Still to come: Ronda Rousey & a mystery partner vs. Nia Jax and Tamina; and Dean Ambrose is in the building.
– We see a replay of Lashley, Drew and Corbin beating down Elias last week.
– Elias is shown backstage walking with his guitar. He gives some instructions to a producer, then he keeps walking to the gorilla position.
[live id=”y9a73″ data-sort-time=”1543890802214″]
– Charlie Caruso approaches Drew McIntyre backstage and asks if he thinks it’s smart for him to make an enemy of his friend Dolph Ziggler. Drew says Dolph was just an asset to him, but he doesn’t need him anymore and Drew is even more dangerous and sick and twisted now. Drew talks about his road back to WWE and trying to reach the top.
[live id=”3jhguu” data-sort-time=”1543891138068″]- Elias is in the ring for a song. Elias says he’s been looking for Bobby Lashley all day to wrap a guitar around his head, but he can’t find him. Elias starts his song, but Lio Rush interrupts on a mic on the stage, and he’s with Lashley. Lio cuts a promo about how great “the almighty” Lashley is, and tells him to hit some bodybuilding poses. Elias heads up the ramp and brawls with Lashley on the stage. Lashley gets the upper hand and he goes to throw Elias into the screens on the stage, but Elias turns it around and throws Lashley into the screens. Elias grabs his guitar and chases off both Lio and Lashley. Finn Balor re-appears and throws Lio Rush towards Elias, and Elias smashes the guitar over Lio’s back. [/live]
[live id=”y4ts” data-sort-time=”1543891387268″]
– Jinder Mahal approaches Baron Corbin backstage and talks him up about destroying Braun Strowman at TLC. Jinder says he wants to squash Finn Balor before the PPV, and Corbin grants his request. Rhyno and Slater walk in, and Corbin says he’s been crunching some numbers and has some bad news for them – there’s only enough room on the RAW roster for one of them. Corbin says one of them should quit to save the other for being fired. Rhyno and Slater both protest, so Corbin books them in a match against each other where the winner stays on RAW and the loser is fired.
– Still to come: Bobby Roode vs. Drake Maverick
[live id=”vxeod” data-sort-time=”1543892133895″]
– <strong>Bobby Roode vs. Drake Maverick:</strong> Maverick comes out and looks hesitant to get in the ring with Roode. The opening bell sounds and Drake throws his tactical vest at Roode, and Roode throttles Drake into the corner and pummels on him. While Roode is beating on Drake, we see the AoP beating up Gable backstage on the big screen. Corbin runs over and tells the AoP to get to the ring to help Maverick, because it’s a handicap match now. Back in the ring, Roode continues beating on Maverick and he hits the Glorious DDT. The AoP hit the ring and immediately start beating on Roode and double-teaming him. Gable emerges from the curtain and hits the ring, but AoP beats on him too, and then they hit the Super Collider on Roode and Gable. Maverick comes over and pins Roode for the 3 count.
<strong>Winner(s): Drake Maverick with the Authors of Pain</strong>
– We see a video package looking at Dean Ambrose turning on Seth Rollins, and their Intercontinental Title match at the TLC PPV.
– Up next: Dean Ambrose addresses the WWE Universe.
[live id=”lqi7as” data-sort-time=”1543893185902″]- Sirens go off in the arena, and six guys wearing gas masks and black jump suits come out on the ramp. Dean Ambrose’s music then hits and he comes out wearing a gas mask too. Ambrose starts talking into the mic with the mask on, but it’s heard to hear him through the mask. Ambrose says you can’t take any chances in a place like Houston, and he talks about needing protection from the fans and Seth Rollins. Ambrose trashes the fans and calls them needy and emotional. Ambrose says he’s the last man in this industry with integrity. Ambrose says he’s proud to stand alone in this ring as the moral compass of WWE. Rollins’ music hits, and Rollins comes from the crowd and takes out Ambrose. The guys in masks around the ring hit the ring but Rollins throws them all out to the floor, and he powerbombs one of them out of the ring onto the others at ringside. Rollins hits a suicide dive out to ringisde, then he chases Ambrose into the crowd. Ambrose and Rollins brawl in the crowd. Rollins leaps up on the fan barricade and his a splash on Ambrose in the crowd. Rollins throws Ambrose back to ringside, but Ambrose grabs a camera from a ringside photographer and he bashes Rollins in the head. Ambrose continues beating on Rollins, then he hits the Dirty Deeds on the floor. He takes Rollins back in the ring and hits the Dirty Deeds on him on the mat. Ambrose heads to the back and leaves Rollins laying in the ring. [/live]
[live id=”oegpub” data-sort-time=”1543893957524″]
– Still to come: Ronda Rousey & mystery partner vs. Nia Jax & Tamina
– We see a replay of Ambrose and Rollins going at it at ringside, and Ambrose beating him down.
– Nia Jax and Tamina are backstage for an interview. Nia says it would be a bad decision for anyone to partner up with Ronda tonight.
– Rhyno and Heath Slater come out to the ring together and they step in the ring for their match.
-<strong> Rhyno vs. Heath Slater:</strong> The winner of this one gets to keep their job on RAW. The bell sounds and Slater doesn’t want to fight, but Rhyno takes the first swipe and decks Slater with a right hand. They scramble on the mat and Slater ends up rolling up Rhyno for the three count.
<strong>Winner: Heath Slater</strong>
– Slater and Rhyno both look upset after the match.
– Still to come: Finn Balor vs. Jinder Mahal
[live id=”29lu09″ data-sort-time=”1543894839048″]
– Baron Corbin congratulates Heath Slater backstage. Corbin tells Slater he will have a long career as a referee and he hands him a ref shirt.
– <strong>Finn Balor vs. Jinder Mahal: </strong>The Singh Brothers are at ringside for this one. The opening bell sounds and Jinder immediately takes the fight to Finn and backs him into the corner. Jinder drops Finn throat-first over the top rope and then he stomps on him. Jinder applies a chin lock and tries to keep Finn grounded. Balor finally fights up and hits some running forearm shots to the face. Balor tackles Jinder and stomps on him. Jinder fires back with a kick and then he goes up top, but Balor kicks him down. Finn hits the Sling Blade and then hits a running dropkick in the corner. Finn goes up top for the Coup De Grace, but one Singh brother distracts the ref and the other one knocks Finn down. Apollo Crews runs down and drops the Singh Brothers at ringside. Jinder rolls out and kicks Crews down, then Balor goes flying out of the ring and hits a suicide dive on Jinder on the floor. Balor hits the running dropkick in the corner, then he goes up top. Balor hits the Coup De Grace for the three count.
<strong>Winner: Finn Balor</strong>
– Still to come: Ronda Rousey and her partner Ember Moon vs. Nia Jax and Tamina
[live id=”qhz8s9″ data-sort-time=”1543895443060″]
– Finn Balor is backstage and Charlie Caruso approaches him for an interview. Before Balor can say anything, Drew McIntyre attacks him from behind and pummels on him. Referees and agents come to break it up and they finally haul off Drew.
– We go to a video package looking at Lars Sullivan’s upcoming main roster debut.
– <strong>Ronda Rousey & Ember Moon vs. Nia Jax & Tamina: </strong>Nia and Tamina attack Ronda before the bell as Ember is making his entrance. Ronda and Ember finally fight off Nia and Tamina, and they dump them outside then hit shots on them off the apron. Back in the ring, the opening bell sounds and Ronda and Ember start going at it. Tamina and Ronda come in, and Ronda hits some punches and then a knee to the face. Ember tags back in and hits a somersault elbow in the corner. Nia tags back in and hits some rights hands on Ember. Nia goes for a powerbomb, but Ember reverses into a hurricanrana. Tamina tags in and they double team Ember. Tamina works over Ember in the corner, but then Ember ducks and Tamina accidentally knocks Nia off the apron. Ember hits an enziguri on Nia, then she tags in Ronda. Ronda comes in and lights up Tamina with strikes. Jaxs tags in, but she acts scared of Ronda and immediately tags back out as the fans boo. Ronda drops Tamina and pins, but Jax breaks it up. Moon comes in and takes out Jax, Ember hits the Eclipse on Tamina in the ring. Ronda follows up with the armbar on Tamina for the win.
<strong>Winners: Ronda Rousey & Ember Moon</strong>