The February 11th, 2019 edition of WWE RAW took place at the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
– The gates are open and fans are now being seated in the Van Andel Arena.
– Stephanie McMahon and Triple H are in the ring to kick off tonight’s show, and they talk about the upcoming Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. We go to a video package showing Becky slapping Triple H last week, and then Stephanie introduces Becky Lynch. Becky comes out to the ring and gets on the mic. Becky says Triple H and Stephanie look good tonight and recovered well from her hitting them. Triple H cuts in and says he heard from the doctors, and Becky is medically cleared, so her match at WrestleMania is on. Stephanie says Becky vs. Ronda Rousey could be one of the greatest matches in all of WrestleMania history. Stephanie says that match will only take place if Becky can do one thing – apologize to Stephanie and Triple H. Becky tells Stephanie to shut her face, and her whole family has been screwing people over for decades. Becky tells them to take their apology and shove it up their ass. Stephanie gets in Becky’s face, and Triple H tells everyone to calm down. Triple H tells Becky to think about it, because she can either fight tonight or fight at WrestleMania. Triple H and Stephanie head to the back, and Bayley and Sasha Banks come out for their match up next.
– Sasha Banks & Bayley vs. Nia Jax & Tamina vs. Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan: We see pre-taped promos from Banks & Bayley, and Nia & Tamina before the match. Nia beats down Liv in the opening moments, until Liv fires back with an enziguri, and then Logan tags in. Logan takes the fight to Nia, but Nia comes back with a headbutt and drops her. Tamina tags in for the double team on Logan. Morgan tags in and Tamina drops her with a lariat and then a powerslam. Nia tags back in and continues the offense on Liv. Liv finally fights back with a series of kicks, then Bayley tags herself in on Liv’s back. Nia immediately drops Bayley, and then Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan attack Sasha Banks at ringside. Liv Morgan tags in and works over Bayley, while Sasha is selling a shoulder injury at ringside. Tamina tags in and beats on Bayley, as referees and medics help walk Sasha to the back. Liv tags in, and then Logan tags in, and they double team Tamina. Nia gets the tag and beats on Logan now. Nia misses a spear in the corner, and Tamina tags in. Tamina hits a Samoan Drop on Logan. Tamina goes up top for a splash, but Logan gets her knees up to block it. Liv and Bayley tag in, and Bayley hits a series of shots on Liv. Tamina runs in and Bayley hits a double jawbreaker on both Tamina and Liv. Bayley dropkicks Nia off the apron, then clotheslines Ruby down at ringside. Bayley gets back in the ring and hits a running knee to the face on Liv. Bayley goes up top and hits the flying elbow drop, but Logan breaks up the pin. Logan misses a clothesline, and Bayley suplexes her down. Liv is still the legal woman and she rolls up Bayley for a two count. Bayley comes back with a suplex, then Tamina runs in and boots Bayley in the face. Nia tags in and hits the Samoan Drop on Bayley for the three count.
Winners: Nia Jax & Tamina
– Still to come: Seth Rollins is in the house.
– Becky Lynch is shown walking backstage, and Michael Cole wonders on commentary if she will decide to apologize to HHH and Stephanie tonight. She walks past Elias, who is scheduled to come out next.
– Elias is show in the ring, but then we cut to the backstage area. We see Finn Balor approaching Becky Lynch and giving her some advice. Balor tells Becky it’s better to wait and bide your time. Balor says he’s seen pride get the better of people, and she shouldn’t let it get the better of her.
– Back to the ring with Elias. He strums his guitar, and then we seem to cut to a video package about Seth Rollins.
– Elias is introduced again, he trumps his guitar, and then the Lucha House Party comes out to interrupt. We cut to commercial. Back from the break, Elias complains about constantly being interrupted. The Lucha House party members interrupt and say they love entertaining the WWE Universe just like Elias. They’ve decided that tonight, they want to walk with Elias. Elias says okay then he’ll sing his song, then he instructs the crowd to turn off their phones and shut their mouths. Elias sings a song trashing Grand Rapids, and then asks the Lucha House Party for their opinion. They give it a thumbs down. Kalisto seems to think he can do better, so Elias steps aside and Kalisto takes the stool and guitar. Kalisto starts playing, and Elias asks if he’d like to do a duet with him. Elias grabs his other guitar, then he smashes it over Kalisto’s back. Elias runs out of the ring while the other Lucha House Party members check on Kalisto.
– Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush come out to ringside for a closer look of the match up next.
– We go to a pre-taped promo from Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose talking about their upcoming Elimination Chamber match.
– Finn Balor vs. Drew McIntyre: Lashley and Lio distract Finn from ringside early on, and Drew drops Finn to take control. Drew misses a spear in the corner and falls out to ringside. Finn looks for a suicide dive, but Lio Rush grabs Balor’s foot behind the ref’s back. Balor kicks Lio into Lashley, as Drew gets back in the ring. Balor hits a dropkick on Drew, then he goes up top. Lashley knocks Finn off the top rope, and the ref sees it and calls for the bell.
Winner via DQ: Finn Balor
– After the bell, Lashley and McIntyre beat down Balor. Drew grabs the ring steps, but then Kurt Angle runs out and punches out Drew on the ramp. Kurt hits the ring and hits a German suplex on Lashley. Drew hits the ring and Kurt hits a German on him too. Lio Rush runs in, and Kurt drops him and puts him in the ankle lock. Baron Corbin runs in from behind and cheap shots Kurt. Corbin, Lashley, and McIntyre start to beat down Kurt, but then Braun Strowman comes out for the save. Strowman drops Drew and Lashley at ringside, then he goes at it with Corbin in the ring. Drew helps pull Corbin out to ringside to save him. Corbin, Drew and Lashley retreat up the ramp as Strowman, Balor and Angle stand tall in the ring.
– Braun Strowman, Finn Balor & Kurt Angle vs. Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin & Bobby Lashley: Strowman and Angle take turns beating on Drew in the opening moments. Balor tags in for the double team on McIntyre. Drew comes back with a knee to the body of Finn, then Corbin and Lashley take turns tagging in to beat on Balor in the corner. Drew and Angle tag in, and Angle hits a series of German suplexes on Drew. Kurt goes for the Angle Slam, but Drew escapes. Kurt boots Drew in the face, then goes to the middle rope and hits a missile dropkick on Drew. Kurt connects with the Angle Slam on Drew, but Corbin runs in to break up the pin. Behind the ref’s back, Lashley cheap-shots Angle. Corbin tags in and starts hitting elbow shots on Kurt. Lashley tags in to continue the offense on the Olympic gold medalist. Kurt finally drops Lashley, but Drew gets the tag and stops Kurt from tagging in anyone on his team. Kurt finally gets the tag to Balor, and Corbin tags in too. Balor cleans house until Corbin shuts him down with a chokeslam backbreaker for a two count. Lashley tags in and continues the offense on Balor. Braun gets into it with Corbin and Drew at ringside, and Drew boots Braun down, and Corbin takes out Angle. Lashley misses a spear on Balor in the corner, and Balor hits a suicide dive on Corbin and McIntyre at ringside. Back in the ring, Balor boots Lashley in the face, then he knocks Lio Rush off the apron. Balor goes up top, but Lashley stops him and picks him up. Lashley hits a version of the Dominator for the three count. Balor appeared to have his foot on the bottom rope during the pin, but the referee didn’t see it.
Winners: Bobby Lashley, Drew McIntyre & Baron Corbin (decision reversed)
– After the bell, another referee runs out to the ring and tells the ref about Balor’s foot being on the rope. The referee tells the ring announcer that they’re re-starting the match right now. Corbin, Drew and Bobby all freak out at the ref, but the ref’s decision stands, and this one is back on.
– Braun Strowman, Finn Balor & Kurt Angle vs. Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin & Bobby Lashley: Corbin and Lashley take turns beating on Balor in the opening moments after this match gets restarted. Balor comes back with a double leg takedown and a stomp on Lashley. Strowman gets the tag and cleans house, then he runs around ringside and tackles everyone in his path. Corbin holds Strowman back from getting in the ring, but Kurt runs around and hits a German suplex on Corbin on the ringside floor. Back in the ring, Strowman knocks Drew back outside, and then goes at it with the legal man Lashley. Lashley looks for a spear, but Braun catches him and hits the running powerslam on Lashley. Balor tags in and hits the Coup De Grace off the top for the three count.
Winners: Finn Balor, Kurt Angle and Braun Strowman
– Balor, Angle and Strowman celebrate their victory in the ring.
– We go to a video from Kevin Owens, who has been off with an injury. Owens says he’s been spending time with his family before he goes back on the road, and he’s also been paying close attention to RAW and SmackDown. Owens says he’s tired of watching other people do what he does best. Owens says he doesn’t know if he’s going back to RAW or SmackDown, but either way, he’ll be back in about a month. Owens appears to be at a bowling alley, and he gets up and rolls a ball down the lane, but he it goes in the gutter.
– Becky Lynch is shown backstage, and she appears to be in deep thought. An interviewer approaches her, and Becky tells her to mind her own business.
– Ruby Riott vs. Nikki Cross: Ruby and Nikki trade shots in the opening moments until Nikki hits a running cross body for a two count. Nikki goes for a sleeper, but Ruby slams her back into the turnbuckle to break the hold. Ruby comes back with a knee strike in the corner for a two count. We cut to the back, where Becky Lynch is shown standing, and then Ronda Rousey approaches her. Ronda pleads with Becky to man up and apologize, even if she doesn’t mean it, so she doesn’t ruin their WrestleMania match. Ronda says if Becky doesn’t apologize, it’s because Becky is too much of a coward to face her at WrestleMania. Back in the ring, Ruby continues the offense on Nikki. Nikki fights back with an inverted DDT on the apron, and then a cross body off the apron down on to Ruby on the floor. Back in the ring, Nikki misses a shot and Ruby connects with the Riot Kick for the three count.
Winner: Ruby Riott
– Paul Heyman is shown backstage talking to who appears to be a production assistant.
– Seth Rollins comes out to the ring next and gets on the mic. Rollins talks about what a ride the last 12 months of his career have been. Rollins says he’s taken a lot of beatings, but as long as he can still stand and stomp, he can beat Brock Lesnar. Paul Heyman comes out to interrupt, and says he has a WrestleMania-level surprise — Brock Lesnar. Heyman introduces Lesnar, but Lesnar doesn’t come out. Heyman then says Lesnar is not here this evening. Heyman says he’s here to educate Rollins tonight. Heyman says Rollins is on a suicide mission if he tries to take the Universal Title away from Lesnar. Heyman says Rollins is only the architect of his own demise, and that’s a spoiler. Rollins says Lesnar has been holding this industry hostage for two years, and Rollins will sacrifice everything and be the martyr if that means Brock won’t leave WrestleMania as the Universal Champion. Rollins says he’ll sell his soul to the devil and burn in hell to get it done. Heyman heads backstage, and then Dean Ambrose’s music hits. Ambrose gets in the ring and asks for Rollins’ mic, and Rollins hands it to him. Ambrose tells Rollins to slay the beast, then he sits at ringside and Rollins heads to the back. Ambrose is in a match next.
– Dean Ambrose vs. EC3: EC3 and Ambrose trade shots evenly in the opening moments, until Ambrose misses a shot and EC3 hits a running clothesline. EC3 continues the offense in the corner, then he hits a missile dropkickoff the middle rope. EC3 hits a stalling vertical suplex on Ambrose for a two count. Ambrose and EC3 trade chops now, then EC3 hits a powerslam and a running elbow drop. EC3 misses a spear in the corner and he falls out to ringside. Back in the ring, Ambrose comes back with a series of clothesline and a slam for a two count. Ambrose goes up top, but EC3 stops him and drops him down to the mat. EC3 approaches Ambrose, but Ambrose catches him in a cradle pin for the three count out of nowhere.
Winner: Dean Ambrose
– We see Becky Lynch backstage, and she appears to be in deep thought. Alexa Bliss bliss approaches her and tells her not to apologize. Becky thinks Alexa wants her to drop out of WrestleMania so Alexa can take her spot.
– Bobby Roode & Chad Gable (c) vs. The Revival: Gable and Roode start off strong in this one. The Champions hit suplexes in tandem on both Revival members, and they fall out to ringside. Gable follows up with a moonsault off the top rope down on to both Revival members at ringside. Back in the ring, Wilder tags in and turns things around on Roode. Dawson tags in for the double team, but Roode fights them off and tags in Gable. Gable cleans house now and hits a cross body on Wilder. Gable hits a suplex on Wilder and sends him outside. Dawson is the legal man, and Gable hits a German suplex on him for a two count. The Revival double teams Gable for a two count. Dawson misses a shot and knocks Wilder off the apron, and Gable hits a suplex on Dawson. Roode and Wilder go at it at ringside, and then Dawson drops Roode from behind. Back in the ring, The Revival double teams Gable for another two count. Gable fights back with suplexes and looks for the tag, but Roode is still down on the floor. Roode finally gets the tag and he drops both Revival members. Roode hits a side suplex on Dawson, and then he slams Wilder on to Dawson’s body. Roode spears both Revival members, then he clotheslines Dawson outside. Roode hits a spinebuster on Wilder for a two count. The Revival double teams Roode with a facebuster for a two count. They try to double team Roode again, but Gable takes out Dawson. Roode puts the boots to Dawson on the mat, then Gable tags in. They hit a German suplex/Blockbuster double team on Wilder. Gable pins, but Dawson breaks it up just in time. Gable and Wilder trade pin attempts, then they fight up to the top rope. Dawson comes over, and this leads to a powerbomb Doomsday Device double team. Roode breaks up the pin. Roode throws Wilder outside, then Dawson drops Roode with a DDT. Gable drops Dawson and pins for a two count. Wilder tags in for the double team on Gable. Gable leaps off the turnbuckle for a moonsault, but as he comes flying off the turnbuckle, the Revival catches Gable in the Shatter Machine for the three count.
Winners & new RAW Tag Team Champions: The Revival
– Dawson and Wilder celebrate with their Tag Title belts as we go to replays.
– The Revival does a brief interview in the back where they say now they’ve proven they’re the best tag team on the planet.
– In 2 weeks on RAW: Ric Flair’s 70th birthday celebration in Atlanta, Georgia.
– Becky Lynch’s music hits and she comes out to the ring. Before Becky can say anything, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon come out to the ring to join her. Stephanie asks Becky if she’s going to say those two little words that she’s sorry, or is she going to throw away her moment in history. Triple H tells Becky to shut out the fans, it has nothing to do with those strangers. Becky says she doesn’t think Triple H or Stephanie want her in the WrestleMania match, and she doesn’t trust them. Becky admits she got fired up and hit both of them in the face, but she hesitates to apologize. She finally says that she’s sorry, and so they have a deal and her path to WrestleMania is clear. Becky says if they try to steal her dream, they’ll be in for the fight of their lives. Triple H tells her she’s going to WrestleMania, and they shake hands on it. Triple H and Stephanie leave, and Becky gets back on the mic and calls out Ronda Rousey. Ronda comes down to the ring and gets in Becky’s face. Vince McMahon comes out to the stage with a mic and tells everyone to hang on a second. Vince says that Stephanie is right that Becky vs. Ronda could be one of the biggest main events of all time. Vince says Becky has a bad attitude and thinks she’s bigger than WWE, and he doesn’t like bad attitudes. Vince says Becky isn’t the man, Vince is the man, and he’s suspending Becky for 60 days. Vince says he’s not accepting Becky’s apology, and her suspension doesn’t expire until after WrestleMania. Vince says they need someone better to take her spot, and Vince wants Charlotte Flair to be in the match against Ronda. Vince introduces Charlotte and she comes out to the stage. Vince tells Ronda to get used to seeing Charlotte’s hand raised in the air. Vince raises Charlotte’s hand and says she’ll be the new RAW Women’s Champion, as RAW goes off the air.