The following are results of the WWE SmackDown television taping, which took place on Tuesday night, September 9th in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.
– The Usos, Mark Henry & Big Show def. Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Goldust & Stardust in eight-man tag-team action to open up this week’s show.
– Bo Dallas def. Justin Gabriel in singles competition. Jack Swagger was at ringside during the match, taunting Dallas as he competed against Gabriel. In the end, Bo picked up the 1-2-3 after hitting Gabriel with his “Bo-Dog” finisher.
– Paige def. Summer Rae in a non-title Divas match. Layla was at ringside during the bout. AJ Lee was on commentary. Paige picked up the win by using AJ’s “Black Widow” submission hold to force Summer to tap out.
– Mark Henry def. Rusev in the International Arm-Wrestling competition that was advertised on Monday’s “season premiere” of RAW. Rusev called for an immediate rematch, which he won when Lana threw powder in Henry’s eyes.
– Dolph Ziggler & R-Truth def. The Miz & Damien Mizdow in tag-team action. They gave this match a decent chunk of time and when all was said and done, this was said to be a pretty fun little tag-team contest.
– Roman Reigns & Chris Jericho def. Seth Rollins & Randy Orton in another solid tag-team contest. Jericho reversed an Orton draping-DDT attempt into a roll-up for the 1-2-3 for the win. This week’s SmackDown ended with Jericho and Reigns celebrating their victory.