The card for Saturday’s (October 6, 2018) WWE Super Show-Down event has been finalized. The company has yet to officially announce the main event of this event that takes place from the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) in Melbourne, Australia and will air on the WWE Network but it will most likely be Triple H vs. The Undertaker.
Other featured matches are AJ Styles defending the WWE Title against Samoa Joe, Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz, John Cena and Bobby Lashley vs. Elias and Kevin Owens, and The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns) vs. Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre.
As a reminder, we will be providing live play-by-play coverage of this special on Saturday morning starting at 5 AM EST. Our staff predictions will be released on Friday.
Final WWE Super Show-Down Card
- Triple H (with Shawn Michaels in his corner) vs. The Undertaker (with Kane in his corner)
- #1 Contender’s Match: Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz
- WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe – No Count Outs, No Disqualifications, There Must Be a Winner
- John Cena and Bobby Lashley vs. Elias and Kevin Owens
- The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns) vs. Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre – Six-Man Tag Team Match
- WWE SmackDown Champion Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair
- Ronda Rousey & The Bella Twins vs. The Riott Squad – Six-Woman Tag Team Match
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander vs. Buddy Murphy
- Asuka and Naomi vs. Billie Kay & Peyton Royce
What are your thoughts on the card? Do you plan on watching it? Sound off in the comment section.