The card for tonight’s (Sunday, December 16th, 2018) WWE TLC pay-per-view event has been finalized. The company has yet to officially announce the main event of this event that takes place in San Jose, California at the SAP Center that will air on the WWE Network, but it will most likely be WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose.
As a reminder, we will be providing live play-by-play coverage of this special on Sunday night starting at 6 PM EST. In case you missed it, our staff has released their predictions for this show which you can check out here. Here is the final card for the show:
Updated WWE TLC Card
- WWE Champion Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles
- WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose
- TLC Match: Baron Corbin vs. Braun Strowman – If Strowman wins, he’ll challenge for the
- Universal Title at the Royal Rumble & Corbin loses all authority or if Corbin wins then he’s the permanent RAW GM.
- WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey vs. Nia Jax
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka – TLC Match
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Bar vs. The Usos vs. The New Day – Triple Threat Match
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Buddy Murphy vs. Cedric Alexander
- Elias vs. Bobby Lashley – Ladder Match with guitar hanging above the ring
- Finn Balor vs. Drew McIntyre
- Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton – Chairs Match
- Natalya vs. Ruby Riott – Tables Match
- Mixed Match Challenge Finals: R-Truth and Carmella vs. Jinder Mahal and Alicia Fox
What are your thoughts on this card? Do you plan on watching it? If so, which match are you looking forward to the most? Sound off in the comment section.