– According to F4Wonline.com, WWE plan to hold the SummerSlam PPV in Los Angeles every year from now on. As previously reported, WWE want to strengthen their ties in the Entertainment world and feeling hosting an annual PPV in L.A. will help toward that goal. (Related News: SummerSlam buyrate drops 20% this year)
– Tonight on 10:00 PM ET/PT, there will be a special WWE-themed episode of the cooking show Dinner Impossible on the Food Network. Here’s a preview from the Food Network website:
WWE: A Mission on the Mat
Robert is taken to the mat as he joins up with some of World Wrestling Entertainment Superstars at Summer Slam, WWE‘s biggest summertime event. Stephanie McMahon gives Robert his mission to feed 300 WWE VIPs a “Superstar” meal in just nine hours, this means every dish he creates must be based on some of WWE‘s Superstars’ signature moves such as Frog Splash, Clawhold, and Knife Edge Chop. Stephanie is center ring joined by her seven foot tall, 400 pound “enforcer”, Big Show, who’s there to make sure Robert knows that failure is not an option!
– The 2010 WWE Hall of Fame will be taped at 5:40PM Mountain time on Saturday, March 27th, 2010. The USA Network will air a one-hour edited special later that night.
– The man who faced Sheamus on last night’s RAW was current LDN British Heavyweight Champion David DeVille.
– Former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler won the “Baltimore Celebrity SmackDown” contest which was hosted on the Baltimore Sun website over the past few months. 64 celebrities from Baltimore were in the competition which was voted on by the paper’s readers.