Click here to view an interactive map of the stadium layout.
Here are some of the details:
– The dome in the University of Phoenix Stadium will be open, making WrestleMania XXVI an open-air event.
– The stage will be 120 feet wide and will be elevated 8 feet above the ground. The entrance ramp and various parts of the set will be surrounded by “cauldrons of fire” that will burn high or low, depending on what the action in the ring calls for. Each cauldron burns at about 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
– There will be a 110-foot tall structure built above the ring holding 30 tons of light, sound and video equipment – similar to the one we saw at WrestleMania 24.
– Over 1,500 miles of cables and wire will be ran through the stadium to light the ring, stage and entrance way.
– Close to 400,000 pieces of fireworks will be used and shot over 200 feet into the air above Phoenix.
– A $250,000 four-sided LED big screen with 150 speakers will hang under the ring structure ensuring a great view for everyone.