PWG returns this weekend for the annual Battle of Los Angeles tournament. These events are slated to take place over the course of three days on September 19, 20, and 22 at the Globe Theatre in Los Angeles, California.
The first-round matches will occur over the first two nights before the winner is crowned on the third day in the tournament finals.
The winner of this tournament will receive a future shot at the PWG World Title at a later date. All first-round tournament matches, as well as three non-tournament matches, have been revealed.
Those matches not included in the tournament include
PWG BOLA 2019: Night 1
- Jeff Cobb vs. Daisuke Sekimoto
- Jonathan Gresham vs. Artemis Spencer
- Darby Allin vs. Black Taurus
- Dragon Lee vs. Rey Horus
- Brody King vs. Caveman Ugg
- A-Kid vs. Lucky Kid
- Lucha Brothers (REY FENIX & PENTA EL ZERO M) take on MexaBlood (Bandido & Flamita) – non-tournament match
PWG BOLA 2019: Night 2
- Bandido vs. Puma King
- Orange Cassidy vs. David Starr
- Pentagon Jr. vs. Tony Deppen
- Fenix vs. Aramis
- Joey Janela vs. Mick Moretti
- Jake Atlas vs. Jungle Boy
- Aussie Open (Mark Davis & Kyle Fletcher) take on The Rascalz (Zachary Wentz & Dezmond Xavier) for the PWG World Tag Titles
- Jonathan Gresham & Daisuke Sekimoto take on Jeff Cobb & Brody King – non-tournament match
PWG BOLA 2019: Night 3
- Aussie Open (Mark Davis & Kyle Fletcher) take on The Dark Order (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) in a possible PWG World Tag Title Match
- PWG BOLA 2019 Finals