– Former WWE tag champion Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart said at an autograph signing this past weekend in Long Island, New York that WWE is working on a new DVD collection featuring The Hart Foundation ( not him & Bret but also Owen Hart, Davey Boy Smith, other Hart family members and possibly Brian Pillman). Neidhart told fans he recently finished shooting interview footage for for the project. With WWE teasing a return by Bret Hart on last night’s RAW, this adds to the speculation that Bret might be returning to WWE in some fashion.
– The following matches and events are advertised for tonight’s ECW on Syfy show.
* Kane is an invited guest of ECW general manager Tiffany.
* The Hurricane vs. The Ripper.
– The Miz was interviewed by FoxNews.com and spoke about his experience in Iraq for WWE‘s 7th annual Tribute to the Troops taping earlier this month.
“One camp we visited didn’t even have running water. Could you imagine living without running water? Plus there’s nothing to do besides work out, eat, and work,” he said. “However when we came in seeing the smiles on these heroesâ€™ faces was priceless.” I feel safe and secure with our troops protecting us. One of the great things about our tribute is that their families get to see them enjoy themselves, smile and be happy. It’s a great change from seeing the news with all the bombings and negativity.”
Miz also said he wants basketball superstar Lebron James, “the second biggest star in Cleveland behind me”, to join WWE in Iraq next year.