– Ric Flair is said to be a strong supporter of Matt Morgan. Flair sees tremendous potential in Morgan and has been mentoring him behind the scenes at recent iMPACT! tapings.
– TNA president Dixie Carter is getting serious about protecting her talent from head injuries and recently spoke to former WWE star and concussion awareness champion Chris Nowinski. As part of this effort, TNA star Ken Anderson recently announced on Twitter that the company has banned unprotected chair shots to the head.
– To update the story of TNA’s Miss Tessmacher working at a Hooters restaurant in Houston, TX, the latest is that she did in fact work there – but it was only so she could enter a Hooters waitress bikini contest.
– The “Hulk Hogan & Friends” panel discussion that was scheduled for this week in Green Bay, Wisconsin has been rescheduled until January 21st, 2011. Among the Hogan friends who will be appearing are the Nasty Boys, Brutus Beefcake, Jimmy Hart, Greg Valentine, Jim Duggan and Koko B. Ware.
– Independent wrestler TJ Perkins will be getting a TNA tryout in January. He has worked for the company before, wrestling as the masked star “Puma” in the 2006 and 2008 World X Cup tournaments.
(Partial Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)