– Casting is underway for the return season of WWE‘s reality competition, Tough Enough.
The show will premiere on Monday, April 4th, the night after WrestleMania, immediately following WWE RAW on the USA Network. The following week, it will move to its normal timeslot of 8pm (Eastern), as the lead-in to RAW.
– In what seems to be an interesting indicator of how WWE views the RAW and SmackDown brands, WWE charges more for RAW live event tickets than it does for SmackDown shows. RAW tickets range from $20-75, while SmackDown seats go for $15-60.
– WWE Hall of Famer Antonio Inoki underwent gall bladder surgery earlier this month. He’s recovering well but is scheduled to remain hospitalized until next week.
– There is a band called “Owen Hart” that has an album coming out next week on Vitriol Records.
– Wrestler Brandon Barker, a graduate of Lance Storm’s wrestling school, is scheduled to start with WWE developmental soon once he gets his US work visa. Barker was signed to a developmental deal back in October.
(Partial Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)