Another title match has been announced for next Monday’s episode of WWE RAW, which will mark the season premiere of the flagship show.
RAW Tag Team Champions Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode will make their next title defense against Heavy Machinery on this show.
The company announced the news on Thursday. This will be the first title defense for Roode and Ziggler.
Heavy Machinery has been working squash matches on SmackDown Live for the past few weeks. They were last seen competing on RAW when they worked a Tag Team Title #1 Contendership Turmoil Match.
The match joins a stacked lineup for the show. RAW takes place at the Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, Arizona.
WWE is loading up the show and hyping it as a new season of RAW, they have done in the past. Below is the updated announced line-up:
- WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins vs. Rey Mysterio
- Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman appear
- The Miz hosts MizTV with WWE Hall of Famers Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan
- Sasha Banks vs. WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Alexa Bliss
- WWE United States Champion AJ Styles vs. Cedric Alexander
- RAW Tag Team Champions Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler vs. Heavy Machinery