Last night at WWE TLC, Randy Orton lit the Fiend on fire to close the show. Different from previous WWE inferno matches, Wyatt did not just have one limb lit on fire, rather his entire body was engulfed in flames.
Wyatt took to Twitter following the conclusion of WWE TLC. He Tweeted out only a picture of a cocoon along with the words, “Thank You.”
Earlier in the day, Wyatt had Tweeted out something similar as well:
Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton Feud
- No Mercy 2016: Wyatt defeated Randy Orton
- WrestleMania 33: Randy Orton defeated Bray Wyatt (Orton won the WWE Championship)
- Payback 2017: House of Horrors Mach: Wyatt defeated Orton
- WWE RAW December 7th, 2020: The Fiend Bray Wyatt vs Orton went to a no-contest.
- WWE TLC 2020: Firefly Inferno Match: Randy Orton defeated The Fiend
Their all-time head-to-head series now sits at 2-2-1 for each competitor.
It is not clear what may be next for Bray Wyatt and the Fiend. Wyatt’s persona is a 2x Universal Champion (1x WWE Champion as the old Bray Wyatt). This Wednesday at the Slammy Awards, Wyatt has been nominated for Superstar of the Year.