TNA Champion Jeff Hardy will plead guilty to the drug charges pending against him when he appears in court on January 20, according to Moore County district attorney Maureen Krueger.
Hardy was arrested back in September 2009 after police raided his home in Cameron, North Carolina. He has been free on bail since his arrest.
According to the Moore County Sheriff’s Office police report, police found 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine and items of drug paraphernalia during the raid. Hardy was hit with a long list of charges – including:
* Conspiracy to traffic in Opium
* Trafficking in Opium by possession
* 2 counts of possession with intent to distribute
* Felony possession of cocaine
* Felony maintaining a controlled substance in a vehicle/dwelling/place
* Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
District Attorney Krueger declined to comment on whether Hardy would be offered a deal or would avoid jail time in exchange for his cooperation.
For more on this story, visit FayObserver.com.