– John Cena and Triple H will be starring in two new WWE Studios films, set to be released later this year. Blood Brothers starring John Cena and Inside Out starring Triple H are both scheduled to be released between September and November.
– Speaking of Triple H, he will be interviewed for an upcoming episode of VH1’s Rock Docs show that will profile Motorhead lead singer Lemmy. Triple H and Lemmy are longtime friends and as many know, Triple H‘s theme music is performed by Motorhead.
– Part of the reason WWE had Jim Ross do the off-air segment with Jack Swagger at Tuesday’s SmackDown tapings in Oklahoma was so that the crowd, Swagger’s home state crowd, wouldn’t boo Kofi Kingston in their match t hat followed the JR segment. The idea was to have Swagger put down Jim Ross, who they knew would get a big reaction.
– The pre-sale code for the WWE Smackdown taping in Charlotte, NC on Tuesday 4/5 is WWESD. This will be the first Smackdown taping after Wrestlemania 27. (Credit: Devin Cutting)
– WWE newcomer Mason Ryan got some mainstream media publicity this week in the UK, with BBC covering his RAW debut from Monday night.