Credit to TNAInsider.com for the following spoilers:
* Immortal sans Jeff Jarrett and Jeff Hardy out to the ring. Eric Bischoff first introduces the new TNA Champion, Jeff Hardy. Jeff comes down seperately and joins Immortal. Bischoff says this man is proof you can take Fortune out of Immortal but it doesn’t mean anything. He asks the crowd to give it up for him and the crowd boos. Eric says everybody thought when Fortune turned on them they were done but they’re back on top. He congratulates Matt for his effort last night. He says Jeff proved he’s the premiere athlete today and things are happening. People are talking, Japan wants him, everybody wants him. They want to see him wrestle Rob Van Dam so he’ll see if he can make it happen tonight. Jeff Jarrett is off getting ready for his wedding, Hulk Hogan is coming back March 3rd. He also wants to know what Ric Flair is thinking so he’ll give him until next week to answer him. He said he’ll bring the families together or split them for good. That’s the power of being the Nature Boy. Woooooo! Ric Falir’s music hits and he comes to the ring. He says all of grew up on Flair and no one tells him what to do. Don’t forget that he’s a wrestling god.
* Douglas Williams vs. Hernandez w/Sarita and Rosita. Douglas Williams comes out but is immediately attacked by Hernandez from behind and thrown into the ring. Velvet Sky attacks Sarita during the match but can’t handle Sarita and Rosita. Angelina Love runs down and helps her partner. The Knockouts all fight to the back. Winner via Border Toss, Hernandez. He destroyed Williams with it. Williams is legitimately injured as trainers come out to tend to him. Williams eventually walked out under his own power but was obviously hurt.
* They’re setting up a luau setup in the ring. Some tiki heads, a cooked pig on a table and other island-themed decorations.
* “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero is out. He says he’s the most spectacular, pimptacular, etc. wrestler, Pope D’Angelo Dinero. Crowd chants he tapped out. Pope laughs and says he did. But looks who’s standing here now. He says last night they had a heck of a battle but here before him on the table is sloppy Joe (he means the pig). They’re going to have a feast tonight. Who wants to take part? It’ll cost $10 though. Samoa Joe’s music hits but Okato kicks Pope while he’s distracted. Then Joe beats on Pope and gives him a Muscle Buster through the table.
* TNA Champion Jeff Hardy vs. Rob Van Dam announced for later.
* For the TNA X Division Championship, Robbie E w/Cookie vs. Kazarian. Robbie E gets on the mic beforehand. Last Sunday TNA management threw a grenade at him. He was prepared to wrestle two dudes, not one dude. But tonight he’s got Cooks, he’s ready and he’ll be two-time X Division champion. Cookie says Jersey’s in the house, b——. Kazarian comes down and gets on the mic too. He says as an OG of the X Division and card carrying member of Fortune he’s bring the X Division back to the forefront. This company’s foundation was built on the X Division. Not as much foundation on Cookie’s face. If Robbie wants to be a part of that, send that sloppy treasure troll to the back and let’s do this. Cookie leaves and the match is on. Winner via DQ, Kazarian. Cookie ran down and hit Kazarian with her purse when he went for the Omori Driver on Robbie. They beat down on Kaz until Traci Brooks runs down for the save. A cat fight breaks out but Kazarian and Robbie break it up.
* Backstage, Ric Flair is greeted by Fortune in the locker room. Flair mocks Eric Bischoff and bumps fist with everybody. He pumps them up and they all do the Fortune hand sign. Then Flair says he has something for them. He iced them all and they chug some Smirnoff Ice’s. AJ Styles then leaves for a match.
* Matt Hardy vs. AJ Styles. Ric Flair comes out during the match and is ringside. Winner via Twist of Hate, Matt Hardy. Ric Flair pushed AJ off the ropes when he went for a slop drop. Flair and Hardy beat AJ down until Fortune makes the save. Hardy and Flair leave through the crowd.
* Mr. Anderson walks to the ring angry. He immediately calls for Eric Bischoff to get his a– to the ring. Bischoff comes to the ring. Anderson says some of the guys told him Rob Van Dam has a match with Jeff Hardy later today. He was under the impression the champ gets that match. Bischoff says Anderson is not the champ. Also, the network wanted the match. This is the television business. Impact is a television show on a network. If the network wants that match then they get it. Anderson demands to be put in the ring. Eric says maybe Anderson wasn’t picked because of his language. Maybe if he was more PG he’d get the match. Anderson says he likes saying a–hole. The people like a–hole. But he can stop saying a–ole. He won’t say a–hole anymore. Bischoff says he can put him in the main event as the special referee. Anderson shakes Bischoff’s hand and then gives him a Mic Check.
* The Beautiful People vs. Sarita & Rosita. Winner via a foot on the ropes pin from Sarita to Velvet Sky, Sarita & Rosita. Velvet gets on the mic and says she’s had Sarita beaten every single time. Sarita has only won thanks to outside interference and shenanigans. She wants to end this in the ring right now. Sarita says Velvet is a loser. If Velvet wants to take her on she’ll up the ante. Why not put your career on the line? That way their next match will be Velvet’s last match in TNA.
* Taz and Mike Tenay are doing a promo but Bully Ray comes out and gets in Tenay’s face. We can’t hear it but Ray is yelling. Taz gets up and says some things to Taz. Ray now yells at Taz. They go back and forth as Ray gets more agitated. Ray eventually leaves to a chorus of boos.
* For the TNA Championship, Rob Van Dam vs. Jeff Hardy with special guest referee Mr. Anderson. Winner via Twist of Hate, Jeff Hardy. RVD had Hardy in a go behind and ran him into Anderson in the corner. Hardy used that opportunity to hit a back kick into RVD’s groin and get the win. Anderson hit a Mic Check on Hardy after the match. RVD got in Anderson’s face after that so Anderson hit a Mic Check on him as well.