The promotion did so during the latest episode of Road to TNT on AEW’s official YouTube channel. There are eight teams competing in the tournament.
It should be noted that The Dark Order defeated The Best Friends to earn the first-round bye in the tournament at the AEW All Out pay-per-view event that aired live on Bleacher Report’s streaming service, B/R Live. Here’s the bracket:
The Young Bucks are set to battle Private Party on the second episode of AEW on TNT on October 9 in Boston. The semi-finals of the tournament will take place on the fourth AEW on TNT episode in Pittsburgh.
The bracket comes after AEW announced that fans were able to vote for which team they want to see get the final spot in the tournament.
AEW Tag Team Tournament Brackets
- The Young Bucks vs. Private Party
- The Lucha Bros vs. Jurassic Express
- So Cal Uncensored vs. Best Friends
- The Young Bucks or Private Party vs. The Lucha Bros or Jurassic Express
- So Cal Uncensored or Best Friends vs. The Dark Order