It’s been reported that FOX was going all out to promote SmackDown’s move to the network and that is the case.
As expected, FOX has been promoting SmackDown during NFL games and now they will be having a moving company truck touring across America. It should be noted that Becky Lynch, who is a RAW star, is advertised on the truck.
With the draft taking place after the premiere episode of SmackDown, that has sparked speculation that she could be moved to SmackDown in the draft.
The premiere episode of WWE SmackDown Live on the FOX network will be a 20th Anniversary special and takes place on October 4th from the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, California.
Several top names are advertised to appear. Here’s the full list of cities:
- Sunday, September 15 – Charlotte, NC
- Tuesday, September 17 – Washington, DC
- Wednesday, September 18 – Detroit, MI
- Thursday, September 19 – Chicago, IL
- Friday, September 20 – Chicago, IL
- Saturday, September 21 – Madison, WI
- Sunday, September 22 – Minneapolis, MN
- Monday, September 23 – Minneapolis, MN
- Wednesday, September 25 – Kansas City, MO
- Friday, September 27 – Dallas, TX
- Sunday, September 29 – Houston, TX
- Monday, September 30 – Austin, TX
- Wednesday, October 2 – Phoenix, AZ
- Thursday, October 3 – San Diego, CA
- Friday, October 4 – Los Angeles, CA