In addition to The Rascalz leaving Impact, a few other top stars have their contracts expiring in the weeks ahead. Former champions Ethan Page and Taya Valkyrie’s deals are up at the end of December. Ethan Page alluded to this in his latest video blog. This does not mean they are leaving, but both would have the chance to explore free agency if they wanted to gauge interest from other companies.
Taya Valkyrie and Ethan Page’s Impact Wrestling contracts are set to expire at the end of the year. Both deals are believed to be up at the end of December. Page alluded to this in his most recent vlog.
Tonight’s Impact will see:
- Moose vs. Willie Mack in a No Disqualification match
- The Rascalz Final Match: Dez & Wentz vs. Trey Miguel & Rich Swann
- Brian Myers vs. Crazzy Steve
- Hernandez vs. Fallah Bahh
- Tenille & Alisha vs. Havoc & Nveah in a Knockouts Tag Team Title Tournament opening round match.
Below you can see the full brackets for the Knockouts Tag Team Title Tournament: