Dennis ‘Mideon’ Knight Lucky to be Alive After Health Issue Left Him in the ICU For Days

Former WWE Superstar Dennis Knight is lucky to be alive after a recent health scare left him hospitalized and in the ICU for days.

On Instagram, Knight noted that he almost died this week after spending eight days in the hospital with two of those days in the ICU. Knight’s issues began with stomach pain that required surgery and things quickly got worse from there for the ex-wrestler. 

 “Hi my name Is Dennis Knight and this week I almost died! Spent 8 days in the hospital and 48 hours in ICU…with everything I’ve done in my life I would have thought. Car accident, OD, or some other result of my my lifestyle! But no my body tried to kill me!

“I don’t like to talk about my personal life but thx I don’t need anything I have the greatest family who takes cares of me ! It started with stomach pain that was supposed to [be] bowel obstruction, then went into surgery and found [a] shredded appendix a hernia and golf size blades stone that tore my entire stomach up which is weird because I had gallbalder removal years ago! My blood sugar should be 90 to 120 mine was over 700. 

“The reason for this is to tell your family and God you love them because It might be the last! I love you all and want you to be happy so take care of yourself and after the worst week of my life I am great full to still be here and I love you all..thank you for your time ”

- Advertisement -

Dennis Knight

Knight is best known for his WWF run from that lasted from 1996 to 2001. Knight debuted in the promotion as Phineas I. Godwinn (aka PIG), and was one-half of the Godwinns alongside Henry O. Godwinn (HOG.)

In 1998, Knight was kidnapped by the evil Ministry of Darkness and was brainwashed to join The Undertaker’s cult. This storyline transformed him into Mideon and he would later ‘win’ the European Championship by finding the title in Shane McMahon’s bag. 

- Advertisement -

Outside of the WWF, Knight worked for WCW from 1992 to 1994 as Tex Slazenger. He also worked for the USWA under the same name and became a two-time USWA Southern Champion.